To: Capt. Ayesha| Subj: Residency Request

To: CAPT Mirazuni, A ( @Sam )
CC:
Subj: Request for evaluation and residency aboard U.S.S Endeavour

Captain,

As we disscussed earlier I formally request to join the U.S.S Endeavour for my six months of required residency per Starfleet Regulation 56 subsection 4 Paragraph 2.

I gave our initial conversation further thought once I sat down to write this and while you’ll find it all within my formal request attached, I just wanted to explain that a massive benefit that would help me on the Endeavour is the state of the art Medical Facilities. Sure Deep Space 13 has them as well, but the equipment is something that I have only been briefed on once or twice. Having access to it while actively practicing medicine within the purview of your chief medical officer would do nothing more but set me up for success once my residency is completed.

Furthermore, I just want to make a note and emphasize that while I consider myself friends among some of the other officers, that friendship would not prevent me from executing my duties as a physician or Starfleet officer in the slightest.

Thank you for this opportunity should you choose to allow it.

//SIGNED//
ENS Veneela Sovum
Medical Officer/Student
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// request.dox

1 Like

To: CMDR Samaras, A; LT Th’atelar, R
CC: ~~
Subj: FWD: Request for evaluation and residency aboard U.S.S Endeavour

Please evaluate this request and report back to me.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

To: ENS Sovum, V (@Veneela)
CC: CAPT Nimitz, A (@Nimitz); CMDR Jarnefelt, C (@Eunha)
BCC: CMDR Samaras, A; LT Th’atelar, R
Subj: RE: Request for evaluation and residency aboard U.S.S Endeavour

Ensign,

Your request for residency has been approved. During this time, I will be your primary evaluator. You will report to LT Th’atelar onboard the U.S.S. Endeavour, on Stardate 98331.5 ((2nd May)), where you will begin your residency until Stardate 98419.2 ((3rd June)). Thereafter, you will report to the U.S.S. Pegasus under the command of CAPT Nimitz, until Stardate 98835.6 ((2nd November)), after which you will return to the U.S.S. Endeavour to complete any missed days from your residency (due to leave or other absences). Upon fulfilling the requirements of your residency, you will then return to Deep Space 13.

Captain Nimitz will be in touch with you later to confirm the dates and procedures for his command. In the meantime, please familiarise yourself with the operating procedures of the U.S.S. Endeavour, which are attached. It is important to remember that whilst you are serving on either ship, you will be a temporary crewmember, and held to the same standards as any other serving member of the vessel. You will also be representing Deep Space 13, and as such, your actions should take this into account.

You will be responsible to sort out any transfer papers and requests. If there are any issues, please communicate them as soon as you are able.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// endeavour98500_crewpack.dat

OOC All dates are for flavour and are not set dates. OOCly, dates can be moved around as needed to accommodate.

3 Likes

To: CAPT Mirazuni, A ( @Sam )
CC: CAPT Nimitz, A ( @Nimitz ); CMDR Jarnefelt, C ( @Eunha )
Subj: RE RE: Request for evaluation and residency aboard U.S.S Endeavour

Captain(s),
I don’t know how to start this in a manner befitting someone of a commission in Starfleet, so I will only thank you, and tell you how much this means to me. I look forward to reporting to LT Th’atelar and I will begin to submit any requisite transfer paperwork. And of course tonight after class I will begin to read through the crew packet attached in your letter.

I look forward to setting a good example aboard the U.S.S Endeavour, and the U.S.S Pegasus.

//SIGNED//
ENS Veneela Sovum
Medical Officer/Student
Deep Space 13

1 Like

To: CAPT Nimitz, A. (@Nimitz)
CC: ~~
Subj: ENS Sovum, V - Transfer

Captain Nimitz,

Ensign Sovum will be released from medical and be ready for transfer. Will you tell me who she will be reporting to and when you will be ready for her to move to your ship?

Regards,

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

To: CAPT A. Mirazuni (@Sam)
CC: SCDR E. t’Cyklaas (@Valore)
Subj: RE: ENS Sovum, V - Transfer

Captain Mirazuni, Ensign Sovum will report to the Pegasus First Officer, Subcommander t’Cyklaas upon her arrival.

Pegasus is ready to receive Ensign Sovum’s transfer when you deem fit.

//SIGNED//
Captain Alistair H Nimitz
Commanding Officer
USS Pegasus (NCC-93462)

5 Likes

To: ENS Sovum, V (@Veneela
CC:SCDR E. t’Cyklaas (@Valore); CDMR Jarnefelt, C (@Eunha)
BCC:CAPT Nimitz, A. (@Nimitz); CMDR Samaras, A
Subj: Transfer Orders - Sovum, V.

Ensign,

Your transfer to the U.S.S. Pegasus is now complete. You are requested and required to report to Subcommander t’Cyklaas by Stardate 98583.6.

Commander Jarnefelt and the Subcommander are both cc’d into this message. Please contact them if you have any questions.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes

To: CAPT Nimitz (@Nimitz ) CAPT Mirazuni (@Sam )
CC: SCDR E. t’Cyklaas (@Valore ); CDMR Jarnefelt, C (@Eunha )
Subj: Transfer Orders

Captain,
I will ensure I am prompt in my arrival to the U.S.S Pegasus on the appointed Stardate, It was an honor to serve under your command and guidance aboard the U.S.S Endeavour. I look forward now to the future and Serving under the Guidance and Command of Captain Nimitz. I look forward to boarding the Pegasus shortly

//SIGNED//
ENS Veneela Sovum
Physician
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// filename.ext

2 Likes