TO: CAPT Bishop, S. | SUBJ: Leave of Absence Request

To: CAPT Bishop, S. (@Sam)
CC:
Subj: Leave of Absence Request

Good morning Captain,

I would like to request a leave of absence from Stardate 97202.2 to Stardate 97239.8 inclusive. I would also like to request the use of a Runabout during this period.

My intention will be to journey to the Vellos system and offer technical expertise to the Vellosian Doctor Pellos. I recognise the fleet cannot afford to assign a dedicated starship at this time while the Vellosian government is completing their evacuation, nor even is the Dallas available.

I entrust my Executive Officer, Commander Juulla S’Vesta to Command the Dallas during this time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

//SIGNED//
Alexandria Elizabeth Holmes
Commanding Officer,
USS Dallas

2 Likes

To: CAPT Holmes, A
CC: ~~
BCC: RADM Quint, E
Subj: RE: Leave of Absence Request

Good afternoon, Captain,

I approve your request for leave and your requirement of a runabout. If you do not have one to spare on the U.S.S. Dallas, please coordinate with Deep Space 13 ops.

I will, however, reserve the right to rescind this approval closer to the time, if I require you on the bridge of the U.S.S. Dallas. I will attempt to give you fair warning should this be needed.

Keep up the good work in the Vellos system. Let us make sure they remain safe so that they may continue to take their first steps into space.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes