TO: CAPT Bishop | SUB: Archaeological Discovery

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95582.5

TO CAPT S. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour
FROM CAPT A. A. Timoreev, U.S.S. Attar
SUBJ Archaeological Discovery

Sam,
I just received word of your recent archaeological discovery in the Trimble System. Congratulations, man! I've ready your report, and it seems extremely interesting. What do you think about an invite to come on board the Attar for dinner, so you could tell me more?
Also, we didn't have much time to speak face-to-face after our last mission, so this would be a wonderful occasion, don't you think?
See you soon!

//signed//

Captain Andrej A. Timoreev,
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Attar
38th Fleet
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95582.5

TO CAPT A. A. Timoreev
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ RE: Archaeological Discovery
ONKKwVo.png

Timo,

Your congratulations are appreciated, but I believe very much misplaced; there was nothing special done by me - the congratulations must go to the archaeological team who discovered the temple, and the officers I had with me on the mission.

I am afraid I am preoccupied with a crisis on Risa that requires my utmost attention. If you are willing to hold the offer for now, I will be glad to accept it in the future. Alternatively, if you are near Risa, you are welcome to come to the Endeavour.

In any case, it will be wonderful to see you again, old friend.

Warm Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet "Argo"
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95584.9

TO CAPT S. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour
FROM CAPT A. A. Timoreev, U.S.S. Attar
SUBJ RE:Archaeological Discovery

Yes, I know that something is happening on Risa. I recently received a report. Also, something disturbing is happening at the highest echelons, apparently. Have you any further news on that?
By the way, since I have not received any specific order from fleet command, I will order by my own will the Attar to reach Risa as soon as possible to lend a hand to help you, Sam.
See you there.

//signed//

Captain Andrej A. Timoreev,
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Attar
38th Fleet
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95584.9

TO CAPT A. A. Timoreev
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ RE: Archaeological Discovery
ONKKwVo.png

I have nothing concrete to tell you; it's all speculation at this point. Best if we speak in person.

Best,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet "Argo"
1 Like