Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO CAPT Cynis
CC
FROM Tabadi Mysti

SUBJ Branded Lady Intel
OSN.png
Orion Space Navy

Sadia,

I have news of recent developments that may prove of interest to you regarding the ever increasing thorn in our sides of the Branded Lady.

As you may recall, I recently took my daughter - Lendaria - on board during her shore leave from Starfleet that she may assist some of my teams on the Thana with refining our systems. Whilst Lennie was with us, I also took her to visit the Free Orion State; that she may see how far our people have come with her own eyes. Whilst visiting the colony, she was intercepted by an information broker.

This broker presented an offer of a deal to provide us with intelligence on the Branded Lady and her forces - and provided Lennie with an upfront 'gift' as proof of this. I have just come from a review meeting with the OSN leadership in the Narris system, and have been informed that the information was sound. Not only that, but it provided us the key to identify a particular clone model of infiltrator she uses - the same one which previously made an attempt on Lennie's life - which is known within the Lady's organization as a 'Bull'.

Now although this is technically an OSN affair, and not a huge concern against your ongoing affairs with the Breen, I felt it prudent to forward you this intel as it could identify any possible infiltrators of this model within your realm of influence. I would also consider sharing this with Starfleet since the broker suggested that these Bulls may have infiltrated there as well in order to get close to Lennie and her work at the time.

Of course this is only one clone model in the Branded Lady's arsenal and we already know she uses others. However it is a start at least. I am also attaching for your information; everything else we have pertinent to these events including an AV recording of Lendaria's meeting with the broker - lest you or your resources may be able to better identify him than we have been able to so far.

//SIGNED//

Tabadi Mysti
Commanding Officer - SNV Thana Vaneri
Orion Space Navy - SB151 Attaché

//ATTACHMENTS//
GeneticProfile_BullSeries.scn
IntelCache.dat
MeetingRecording.mpg
4 Likes
jdyPbAV.gif
Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO Tabadi Mysti
CC
FROM CAPT Cynis

SUBJ RE: Branded Lady Intel

Mysti,
thank you for the information. All relevant data was forwarded to all task force vessels, SB 151 security department and to Imperial Intelligence. We'll be on the lookout for this spy. Send my regards for job well done to your daughter.

Regarding this broker, our intel refers to former Obsidian Order agent named Eren Lokan. However, this guy should be almost 100 years old and unless he had planet's worth of cash for those illegal youth treatments, it's not the same person.

I suggest that you be the one to contact the Starfleet regarding the possible clone infiltration - I believe it would be good start of the diplomatic relations between them and OSN.

On other note, I have secured you a private audience with Councilor Lagos of the House of Woldan. He's attending the Winter Solstice Bat'leth tournament on Forcas next week and he has secured you an invitation as his guest of honor (see attached). You can bring a small entourage but I suggest you limit it to no more than couple of folks.

Lots of success,

//SIGNED//
CAPT Sadia Cynis
Commander of task force Hurq Mevik

//ATTACHMENT//
Invitation-FWSBT-2416/2417
3 Likes