TO: CAPT Egzo, CAPT Cynis | SUBJ: Need a Hand?

TO CAPT Egzo, CAPT Cynis
FROM CAPT Marduk
SUBJ Need a Hand?

I hear you're looking for mercs.

My name is Marduk. If you haven't heard of me, I'm the captain the N.F.V. Shadowfin, a Vandal-class destroyer. Ship specs are attached to the mail if you're interested. I've fought for the KDF ever since the Federation campaign. I was present at the invasion of Xleen, the Battle of Traelus and the Battle of Alhena. When the Borg showed their ugly implanted faces my ex-captain froze and I killed the useless undari and took command of the Shadowfin. We've been in plenty of fights after that, against anti-Empire criminals, rogue Cardies and the Tzenkethi.

The Shadowfin's got a mixed Nausicaan-Orion crew now, with a few other aliens that stuck around like that Boslic mechanic. We can do infiltration, raiding and support in a straight up battle. Like all Vandals we have power siphon systems that can soften up bigger ships in large fights. And if you need boots on the ground, me and a couple of my boys are some of the best soldiers you're gonna find this side of the quadrant.

Long as the pay's good and I get a pick of the booty, we're all yours.

//SIGNED//
Captain Marduk
N.F.V. Shadowfin

//ATTACHMENT// shadowfinshipspecs.msd
//ATTACHMENT// Klingon Defense Force Dossier: Mercenary Captain Marduk

--

OOC: This is setup for the upcoming KDF event, not introducing a new character. There is no alt app for Marduk to go with this as he is just a one-time NPC.
3 Likes
TO CAPT Marduk
FROM CAPT Egzo
CC CAPT Cynis
SUBJ Re: Need a Hand?

You hear right. And as it happens, I've heard of you - not the details, I got those from the files you sent; just your rep, which is good. You and your crew sound like the kind of cutters we could use more of. Plus I got a soft spot for anyone who flies a Vandal. (No, I ain't tellin' you where; I ain't stupid.)

I can tell ya from long employment with Captain Cynis that the pay is good, on time, and comes with shares, parts and yard time for damage taken on the job, and no targ crap or Orion head games. No long contracts, either; you're free to walk whenever your boots get itchy. But if you find us to your liking, you're welcome to stick around as long as there's fighting to be done. (Haven't run out yet.)

Comm me when you hit the starbase. We can get drunk, wrestle, play knife games, the usual.

//SIGNED//
Captain Egzo
I.K.S. Hag'lhr
3 Likes