Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Egzo
CC
FROM Tabadi Mysti

SUBJ Fresh Meat
OSN.png
Orion Space Navy

Hey Egzo,

As promised, we swung by Narris II after leaving drydock to see what the deal was with these potential mercs that had the Circle all in a flap. Had my top Intel guy check them out and yeah... could be something!

From the offset, looks like they're something to do with the Honor Guard associated with one of the minor Klingon Houses. According to my guy; their House got turned over by some rival or something and now they're basically on the run and looking for work while they find a way to restore their honor or something (Klingons...). Still, they check out as good and reliable fighters who are willing and able to get their hands dirty at the moment, and their ship checks out too so could make a fruitful addition (I maaay have snuck a scan as they were leaving orbit... which may or may not be attached along with a dossier my guy dug up on their Captain...)

So yeah, pointed them your way; you'll have to figure for yourself if they're a worthy investment or not, but they're off Narris now, so the Circle is happy!

//SIGNED//

Tabadi Mysti
Commanding Officer - SNV Thana Vaneri
Orion Space Navy - SB151 Attaché
SB151 - Merchant Marine Captain

//ATTACHMENTS//
Captain_File.dos
Raptor.scn
4 Likes
TO TBD Mysti
FROM CAPT Egzo
CC CAPT Cynis
SUBJ Re: Fresh Meat

Kortar-class, huh? Those are some nice ships - built for quickness, almost as good at dancin' as a raider but with raptor power and mass, turn on a strip and give you five slips change - but like any racing beast, they tend to be high-maintenance, picky eaters and expensive to keep. That Trill captain'll be lookin' for a source of high-end, late-model, KDF-spec parts (and a good yard with good techs), now that she don't got a House to provide... and not a lot of those out here on the back end of Cardie space. Which gives Sadia somethin' to bargain with, if she decides they're worth the trouble.

That said, boss, I think it might actually be better for you to do the reachin' out here. This bunch sounds like they're lookin' for merc work 'cause they gotta, more than they wanna. Lean on the respectability angle, talk about the honor to be won and all that Klingon stuff; that'll probably go farther than my handsome mug or a handful of latinum.

//SIGNED//
Captain Egzo
I.K.S. Hag'lhr
4 Likes
TO CAPT Egzo
FROM CAPT Cynis
CC
SUBJ Re: Fresh Meat

This is definitely an interesting group to be sure. I believe we can offer them shelter and a chance to regain their position in the Empire in exchange for their loyalty. I'll get in touch with this Lexi, thanks for the heads-us.

See you around,

//SIGNED//
Captain Sadia Cynis
Commander of task force Hurq Mevik
3 Likes