TO: CAPT Egzo, Tabadi Mysti, Alyss | SUBJ: Convoy attack

jdyPbAV.gif
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO CAPT Egzo; Tabadi Mysti; Alyss
CC -
FROM CAPT Sadia Cynis

SUBJ Convoy attack

Regarding the attack on our convoy,

Alyss and the security teams combed thought the captured Marauder. The ship belonged to the "Branded Lady", the same pirate boss who attacked the Narris II shipyards during the commissioning of the Thana Venari. We managed to capture two crewmen, orion twins who, along with good part of the dead crew, seem to be cloned. I doubt this was just a coincidence, and therefore I want this investigated further.

Mysti:
I want you to pull your contacts within Orion space and find out as much as you can about this "Branded Lady". She looks like a new powerful player if she can mount such an attack force. More importantly, I need to know whether she's connected with Maral - recent reports show Maral's been looking for new allies and business opportunities.

Egzo:
Grab some nasty cutters and see what you can get from the captives (they've been transferred to the starbase brig by now). Try carrot and stick, stick and bigger stick, whatever you think it will work. If they fail to cooperate, be free to inform them that their next "debriefing" will be with some lethean "mindbenders". If that also fails to work, inform me and I will send the said mindbenders. Doctor Nadum hasn't had a proper challenge in a while...

Alyss:
Marauder is yours to salvage. See with Mysti if there is a way to fix it without breaking the bank. If not, have fun with breaking it apart. "Branded Lady" might be trying to recoup her losses and her quartermasters might be looking for spare parts for their ships. Put some feelers out, see who might be interested in such purchases within orion controlled space (Mysti might know some folks too).

I want reports on your findings ready for the next staff meeting.

//SIGNED//
CAPT Sadia Cynis
Commander of task force Hurq Mevik

OOC: check with GMs for this event (@Crystyll / @Anncarise) for the information.
4 Likes