To: CAPT Lexi, IKS QanwI' | Subj: Get Out!

Klingon_Empire_Emblem.png
Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO CAPT Vix
CC
FROM //REDACTED//

SUBJ Get Out!

Lexi, you soft spotty little avenger!

Yes, I know it's you! Thought you were hiding so well out there at 151 did you? Well getting a worm in your gut and going by that parasites name is one thing, but did you really think people wouldn't notice when you go winning one glorious battle after the next in the name of KDF still?! (And yes, we ALL know the story of how you took that trussed up little raptor of yours head on into a carriers hangar bay and made your own exit on the other side!) A true warrior to the last, sneaky betrayers be damned HA!

But seriously Lexi, this is not good. If I can find you then you can damned well be sure that Dronurr's enemies can too. You are the last remnant of his House and the one remaining person in this universe with the drive and reason to expose their betrayal. You're a fool, child! A great warrior I would proudly stand beside in battle, but a fool! All you had to do was lay low out there, but now the time has passed - they will be coming after you.

There is a way out for you though if you act fast. Alliance Command has been watching developments of a Starfleet mission to go tinkering with Dyson gates or some such thing. I don't really know the details, and I don't care. What's important here is that they are sending a mission far beyond the currently mapped regions of space, and the KDF is understandably not willing to let them steal all the glory of this discovery. So a detachment has been authorized and I've managed to get the QanwI' assigned to it, so get that spotty little rear of yours over to DS13 and rendezvous with the Valley Forge before it departs on this mission - you will be expected!

Now, with the official line out of the way. There is a classified element to this assignment that is for your eyes only; this is not the first time the KDF has ventured into this region. A good two centuries ago, a task force was sent out to conquer this region of space - they never returned. As you will be heading out that way, you are to find out what happened to this task force. One more thing, in case you were thinking this is just a point of convenience... think again. This task force was largely made up of Dronurr's own fleet - as I've no doubt he told you many a time, it was once a proud House and bordered on joining the Great Houses on the High Council. This past mission was meant to seal the glory for the House of Dronurr and secure that place, but when it failed it proved to be the beginning of it's downfall. So if you want any chance of returning to the possibility of restoring Dronurr's honour, find that task force.

//SIGNED//

A loyal friend to the House of Dronurr
2 Likes
Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO CAPT Cynis
CC CAPT Egzo
FROM CAPT Vix

SUBJ Re: Get Out!

Boss,

We need to talk, re the attached mail I just received. I don't know who this contact is but suspect it to be the same unidentified contact who helped me fend off the betrayer's forces when our House came under attack. NOBODY calls me a 'soft spotty avenger' except for Dronurr, whoever this is - they were close to him and it gives me cause to believe what they say here.

We'll catch up soon

//SIGNED//

CAPT Vix
IKS QanwI'
2 Likes