TO: CAPT Lyn, I | SUBJ: ATTCH CODE #231a

To: CAPT Lyn, I (@Isadora)
Subj: ATTCH CODE #231a

Captain,

I think you were onto something, according to secret intelligence reports CO vitality dropped following code revision 120.2C, stardate 87003.8. Let me know once you’ve tidied yourself up to standard if you feel more at risk.

//SIGNED//
Captain Coby Morton
Fleet Adjutant,
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT//
uniform_officer_code#231a_STRFLT_mkgtheplaceuntidy.doc
captv_optional#231d_STRFLT.rep
strfltREVISION_120.20_pg06

3 Likes

To: CAPT Morton (@LobsterEater )
CC:
Subj: RE:ATTCH CODE #231a

Captain,

At your suggestion, I retrieved my old Starfleet standards compliant uniform from my quarters and wore it for a day. I can confirm that during this period I experienced a mild shortness of breath and heightened sense of danger. In addition, I feel that I had a subjectively higher than normal incidence of near accidents while carrying out my duties.

Several crew insist this is due to my having physically expanded beyond the confines of my old uniform, but these accusations seem baseless. At this point I think the pertinent course of action is to expand this study to gather statistically significant data. I propose that we temporarily mandate one day per week of non-conforming wear. This practice seems to have been commonplace in office culture of 20th century Earth and was termed “casual Friday”.

Comparing incident rates across the fleet on compliant vs non-compliant days will give us considerable insight into this issue.

__

//SIGNED//
CAPT Isadora Lyn
Commanding Officer,
USS Minerva

3 Likes

To: CAPT Lyn, I (@Isadora)
Subj: RE: ATTCH CODE #231a

Suggestion filed, do keep me appraised with any further concerns.

//SIGNED//
Captain Coby Morton
Fleet Adjutant,
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes