BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 93732.2

zpglS1t.png
TO CAPT K Se'Lai, U.S.S. Valley Forge
CC - -
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour

SUBJ Thank you and apologies
nD58acb.png

The message was sent in the form of a replicator program. Upon inputting this program, the replicator produced a handwritten letter addressed to Keelah Se'Lai.

Keelah,

I know it's an archaic form of communication but I like to send handwritten letters if I feel that the message within needs a personal touch. Since this letter is a thank you and an apology, I thought it best that I write it out to you in full.

I would like to thank you again for your assistance the other day in catching me up with the events of DS 13. I realise that you must have been very busy preparing for your SAR and after seeing you at the funeral service, I can only begin to imagine what you were feeling. Despite this, you humoured me and for that, you have my gratitude.

I would also like to apologise for my confusing behaviour towards the end of the night, especially after you mentioned the ancient archives. I have no standing orders at the moment, but I have requested that once I get my orders, I be allowed to take the Endeavour to the Doza Sector and investigate the archives for myself. If you would like to accompany me, it would be a pleasure to have you; no doubt that the information we may find within be crucial to the SAR effort.

Until next we meet,

Regards,

//SIGNED//

Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop,
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour,
38th Fleet, Libra Squadron

//ATTACHMENTS//
Letter from Bishop.program
3 Likes