TO: CAPT Tungsten SUBJ: Request for Assistance

To: CAPT Tungsten @DrakeTungsten
CC: CMDR LaSalle
Subj: Request for Assistance

Greetings Captain and Commander,

First and foremost, let me again thank you for your timely assistance recently. You saved a lot of lives, and my crew and I will be forever in your debt for this. With that being said, I am devising a plan to end this threat from the Borg once and for all.

I have tasked LCDR Flynn with devising a virus that will seek out the “stolen” plans for the subspace drive that the Borg are using. On top of this, the virus will trigger a catastrophic failure to any vessel with the drive installed, thus destroying the vessel. This is a very intricate virus, one that must not fail, as many lives will be at risk getting the virus in place. If you have any staff, or if even yourselves are experienced in this type of work, please contact LCDR Flynn as soon as possible.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lunya Vel
Commanding Officer,
USS Midway NCC-90133

4 Likes

To: CAPT Vel, L. @LunyaVel
CC: CMDR LaSalle, E.
Subj: Re: Request for Assistance

Hello Captain,

You are of course most welcome for the assist. We are Starfleet, and we don’t leave each other to a grim fate if there’s any way at all to prevent it.

As for this plan of yours, I don’t believe we have any particular expertise in the creation of such a virus, though I will ask some of my staff. As for getting it delivered, we have a number of officers well-qualified to infiltrate a cube, or preferably utilize some other less-personal form of delivery ship to ship.

The next time we swing that way on our patrols, I will send Commander LaSalle if not both of us to discuss. We should see you in a few days.

//SIGNED//
Captain Drake Tungsten
Commanding Officer,
USS Dragon

4 Likes