TO: CAPT Varley SUBJ: LTJG Thyzee

To: CAPT Varley, L
Subj: LTJG Thyzee

Captain Varley,

I am contacting you in regards to the actions of LTJG Thyzee. Said officer was an observer to the Midway’s mission to the Narcada Colony moon, the same mission that saw Midway return to DS 13 under tow and missing a nacelle.

The reason I open with this, is to underscore the severity of the situation that my crew and LTJG Thyzee were in on this mission. During my command to abandon ship prior to a last ditch attack effort against two Borg Cubes, LTJG Thyzee attempted to argue my orders to abandon ship in an effort to save the crew, and buy the colony additional time while reinforcements hopefully arrived.

I do not know the Lieutenant’s background in regards to the Borg, but in such a dire circumstance as a ship wide evacuation, expressing her desire to argue with the ship’s captain, was not proper. While I do welcome feed back, creative ideas, information and such from my crew and subordinates, there is always a proper time to do so.

Please take this communication not as a matter of requesting discipline, but as a matter of grave concern for the well-being, and career future of LTJG Thyzee

(Report is attached)

//SIGNED//
Lunya Vel
Commanding Officer,
USS Midway NCC-90133-B

//ATTACHMENT// AAR: Which Way Did They Go

1 Like