TO: CMDR Mandra | SUBJ: Potter's Field Anomaly Expedition

To: CMDR Mandra (@Master_Dex )
CC: ~~
Subj: Potter’s Field Anomaly Expedition

Commander Mandra,

After reading the report from the USS Asimov on their inconclusive survey of the interior of the Potter’s Field anomaly, I am requesting another expedition so that I can study it using my metaphasic magneton scanner. I developed this scanner to further another project I have been working on involving Neutron Stars and believe it can accurately scan and map the interior of the anomaly at close range.

If you are agreeable, we can meet in person to discuss this request and the logistics involved.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Stovok
Stellar Cartography
Deep Space 13

5 Likes

To: LCDR Stovok (@Loxton)
CC: CAPT Varley, @Lauren
Subj: RE: Potter’s Field Anomaly Expedition

Admittedly it’s surprising to hear this, no one’s really shown an interest in Potter’s Field for a bit… and for good reason, it’s a mess trying to manage it. I suppose we can have a meeting to discuss why you think you can manage it though.

Whether we do or not, Science Department no longer has a ship on continual retainer so I have copied the Station Captain in this so she is aware of a potential ship request.

//SIGNED//
Commander Alina Mandra
Chief of Science,
Deep Space 13

5 Likes

To: CMDR Mandra, Alina
CC: CAPT Varley
Subj: RE: RE: Potter’s Field Anomaly Expedition

Commander,

I extend my thanks to you for your response. I believe the difficulty in trying to manage the anomaly is due to the limited understanding we have of it. I shall elaborate further during our meeting on my plans to investigate this anomaly.

I am available at your earliest convenience.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Stovok
Stellar Cartography
Deep Space 13

6 Likes