To: CMDR Nathes (@Garak234 )
CC: CMDR Sovum (@Veneela )
Subj: Internal Threat Detected

////ENCRYPTION CODE GAMMA OMEGA THREE IN USE////
<<< USER DETECTED. VERIFYING. . . . . . .>>>
<<< ACCESS GRANTED >>>
<<< WARNING: MESSAGE WILL SELF DELETE ONCE THIS WINDOW IS CLOSED >>>

Ma’am,

A few days ago while on station, during a conversation with starfleet officer, I noticed an error with myself. I spoke words outside of my conscious choice to speak. I believed someone hack my borg implants and used my as a proxy to sent and attempt to sent a message. I am reporting this now because I immediately went about tracing how and from where the hack happened. It originated from inside the ship, based on the words that I was forced to say, I conclude the culprit is in the brig.

I’ve done research and there is only one person with the expertise to do so, Kirina ir-Artaleirh.

I recommend handing her over to a permanent facility or to place her in an isolation cell. I can task security to do it.

If I make direct eye contact with this individual, she will be shoved out an airlock after having both knee caps surgically removed with my fingers.

PS. The individual I was speaking with at the time this occurred was Lieutenant Commander Aurelia Buchanan t’Veras

//SIGNED//
Centurion Thirteen
Chief Tactical Officer
RRW Tebok

5 Likes

To: CEN Thirteen
CC: CDR Sovum
Subj: RE: INTERNAL THREAT DETECTED

Thirteen,

No rest for any of us, it would seem. I appreciate your candor in the matter.

I will relay instructions to the Guard-Marines to bring the subject to a secure area onboard the ship.

From there, we will discuss the next steps. As you are the fulcrum of this matter, I am not inclined to make unilateral decisions without first knowing your own musings.

Knowing our allies, and especially knowing a bit about the Lieutenant Commander you spoke with, I can surmise we will be hearing from the Blues very soon.

//SIGNED//
CDR Nathes
Commanding Officer,
RRW Tebok

//ATTACHMENT// filename.ext

4 Likes