To: CMDR Samaras | From: ENS Sovum, Ven | SUBJ: Transfer

To: CMDR Samaras, Amy ( @Sam )
CC: CMDR Jarnefelt ( @Eunha )
Subj: Request for permanent Transfer aboard the U.S.S Endeavour

Commander,
Greeting Commander Samaras, as you are doubtless aware the Fall promotion ceremony is fast approaching, and with it my graduation from Starfleet Medical School. My clinicals and rotation aboard the U.S.S Pegasus end in just two weeks and I’ve had to make a choice between The U.S.S Pegasus, Deep Space 13, and the U.S.S Endeavour as my first posting.
While I have found my time aboard both the Pegasus and Deep Space Thirteen to be informative, joyful, and at times stressful, it was my time aboard The Endeavour that stuck out to me the most. It’s no secret a combat ship is only prepared from a readiness standpoint because of the medical personell on board. I also understand the station is not without need for qualified Physicians as well. However as I stated from the first day of reporting to the station from Starfleet Academy, I have a deep desire to help those in the greatest need.
From assisting with a nasty virus afflicting a whole planet, to indeed helping break the illness that was spreading to Humans in my own colony world, my greatest strength lies within, helping those that can’t help themselves. I fully realize that just because the Endeavour is a multi functioned mission vessel that sometimes away missions may put in danger. But it is my belief that supplementary training on and off duty as left me well equipped and prepared for any eventualities I may face.

It is with all of this in mind that I formally request to join The U.S.S Endeavour post-graduation as a permanent member of the ship’s crew and medical staff.

//SIGNED//
Ensign Veneela Sovum
Physician
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// filename.ext

3 Likes

To: ENS Sovum, V. (@Veneela)
CC: CMDR Jarnefelt, C. (@Eunha)
Subj: RE: Request for permanent Transfer aboard the U.S.S Endeavour

Good Evening Ensign,

Your message comes at a good time; we are having several crew rotations at this awards ceremony, and we would be happy to accept you, conditional on your qualification as a medical doctor.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Amelia Samaras
Executive Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: LTJG Sovum, V. (@Veneela)
CC: CMDR Jarnefelt, C. (@Eunha)
Subj: RE: Request for Permanent Transfer aboard the U.S.S Endeavour

Lieutenant,

Following your promotion, you have fulfilled the requirements to join the U.S.S. Endeavour. You are to report to LT Rohraan Th’atelar no later than Stardate 98809.5.

Welcome back to the ship, Lieutenant!

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Amelia Samaras
Executive Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like

To: CMDR Samaras, A ( @Sam )
CC: CMDR Jarnefelt, C ( @Eunha )
Subj: RE: RE: Request for Permanent Transfer aboard the U.S.S Endeavour

Commander,
I will be reporting to LT. Rohraan Th’atelar on the appointed stardate, It is an honor to be accepted. Thank you Commander for the welcome. I look forward to serving the crew’s needs in my official capacity.

//SIGNED//
Veneela Sovum M.D
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S Endeavour

3 Likes