TO: CMDR Samaras, SUBJ: Family Visitation Request

To: CMDR Samaras, Amelia (@Sam)
Subj: Family Visitation Request

Commander,

For a variety of reasons, I’m short of my usual annual leave budget this year but my mother still wants to see me and I convinced her to travel out here and visit for the Earth holiday weeks. Attached is the request form to have them authorized for being on ship during the time it is docked and have guest quarters assigned. It requires direct supervisor and the Captain’s approval as I’m sure you know. Following standard procedure I am going to you first with the understanding you’ll route it up to the next level.

Thank you sir, and I hope you have fun plans for the holidays as well.

//SIGNED//

Ensign Mitsuki Rumiho
Flight Control Officer,
U.S.S. Endeavour

//ATTACHMENT//
Mitsuki_Visitation.padd

To: ENS Mitsuki, R
CC: CAPT Bishop, S; MCPO Boremar, B
Subj: RE: Family Visitation Request

Ensign,

It would be our pleasure to host your mother onboard the ship over the holiday period. Please let us know when she is scheduled to arrive so the Captain and I may greet her when she steps on board.

If she requires travel to the ship, we can spare a shuttle for her transport.

Mr Boremar, please make sure Guest Quarters Three on Deck 10 is ready for Mrs Mitsuki.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Amelia Samaras
Executive Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like

To: CMDR Samaras, Amelia
CC: CAPT Bishop, Samuel; MCPO Boremar, Bars

Thank you very much sirs, and Mr. Boremar. I’ll let her know to make plans. A private shuttle would be a nice gesture as she is not a fan of most transports.

I believe she will be appearing the same week as Christmas, though she intends to take in local sites on the ship and the station too I’m sure she’ll be happy to meet you.

//SIGNED//

Ensign Mitsuki Rumiho
Flight Control Officer,
U.S.S. Endeavour

To: ENS Mitsuki, R
CC: CAPT Bishop, S; LCDR Dix, K

Ensign,

You have been cleared to take the St Cuthbert out to pick up your mother. The duty roster has been changed to allow for your absence. Please file a flight plan with Ops before your deparature.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Amelia Samaras
Executive Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like