TO: CMDR T'Xereth | SUBJ: Requesting permission to access Eledri archaeological and genetic data

BH1Pd8X.pngTO: CMDR Thue T'Xereth, R.R.W. Aensai
CC: PROF Ahnar Tr'Veras
STARDATE: 93777.6
SUBJECT: Requesting permission to access Eledri archaeological and genetic data
nD58acb.png

Commander, professor,
I'm forwarding a request to access all data pertaining to your recent research about Eledri and pre-Eledri people. The request came to me from one of the captains of my squadron, who's deeply interested in the issue due to his studies of xenohistory and xenoarchaeology. You'll find the full message attached to this mail.
I understand that it is a sensible research and that you've lavished a great amount of effort in it, but be assured that all data will be treated with the utmost discretion and care.
Thank you very much for your disposability.
Cordially.

//signed//

Captain Andrej A. Timoreev,
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Attar
Commanding Officer, Libra Squadron, 38th Fleet
4 Likes
1qAjEb9.png

TO <CAPT Bishop, CAPT Timoreev>
CC <Ahnar tr'Veras>
FROM <CMDR Thue>
SUBJ Re: Eledri Prime
BH1Pd8X.png

Captains,

If you require my or the Professor's assistance in educating yourself on the more detailed aspects of the Eledri peoples' genealogy and societal ways in pre-Rihannsu era, we can certainly provide. Most of the details we have discerned via our tests and (admittedly limited) studies is available in both scientific papers which you should have free access to.

Captain Bishop may contact myself whenever available if he wishes a conversation, though if it's archaeological in nature ... that is more my partner's area of expertise. Though I'll not deign to speak for him, I think he may feel similarly.

I am curious as to what prompted this interest if I may ask?

//SIGNED//

Commander Thue
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 93778.9

zpglS1t.png
TO CMDR Thue, R.R.W. Aensai
CC CAPT A. A. Timoreev, U.S.S. Attar; Ahnar tr'Veras
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour

SUBJ RE: Eledri Prime
nD58acb.png

Commander Thue

Thank you for the reply and the offer; I would enjoy a meeting with either yourself or the Professor; whomever would like to further discuss the paper and the research that has gone into it.

If it is okay, I would still like access to the raw data from the tests and studies so that I may draw my own conclusions. A meeting after that could entail a discussion about my findings.

The interest for this came after the first paper was published; it had piqued my interest but before I could pursue my line of inquiry other, more pressing matters, came forward which I had to deal with. I have now finally managed to make time for this which is why the seemingly sudden interest, but rest assured this has been on my list for a while; it is both a personal, and professional, curiosity.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

Captain Dr Samuel Alexander Bishop,
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour,
38th Fleet, Libra Squadron

4 Likes