TO: CMDR zh'Lindresko | SUBJ: Scan Results for Cadet Tierno

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO CMDR S. zh'Lindresko
CC -
FROM LTJG A. Oshiro
SUBJ Scan Results for Cadet Tierno

Commander,

The results of in-depth scans for Cadet Rianni Tierno continues to affirm that she is in good physical condition, and that her duress as witnessed during the initial attempt to awaken her was purely psychological. However, after studying her medical records, several anomalies have arisen.

Medically, the prominent anomaly is a small genetic mutation on the RNF216-IT1 gene on Chromosome 7. This was reported as absent in examinations by both Dr. Beckett and the late Dr. Judur, but present in all her medical records prior to these and also detected by my scans. This is a very minor mutation that does not have any adverse physical effects to the patient, but is one that was clearly present from birth but mysteriously disappeared within the past year before returning today.

This leads me to the second anomaly. Dr. Judur's evaluation was dated for Stardate 94161.6, well past the one year time period given by the Vice Admiral in which the patient was supposed to have been in non-Federation custody. I also recall encountering a Cadet Tierno in this time frame matching the patient's appearance. More so, Dr. Beckett's report is dated for Stardate 94947.9, over a month after the attack on Deep Space 13. However, Cadet Tierno's readings are consistent with a person who has been in unbroken stasis for at least a year. Scans do not detect any chroniton particles or quantum signature variance, indicating that the patient was not involved in any temporal or cross-dimensional anomalies.

Dr. Beckett's evaluation also states "Further detailed examinations of the subject's DNA and genetic samples indicated an oddity in cell age, possibly indicating artificial creation and additionally absence of blood type would support this theory." None of these signs are seen in my scans of the patient. This, in combination with the resurfacing of the genetic mutation which was not present in Dr. Beckett and Dr. Judur's examinations, leads me to conclude that this Cadet Tierno is physiologically not the same being as the Cadet Tierno examined by my colleagues.

Any explanation on how this is possible will include a great deal of speculation. All I can confirm is that we have medical records of a Cadet Tierno in the past year when our patient should be in stasis, but while that subject heavily resembles Cadet Tierno, close examination reveals that they may not be the same person.

//SIGNED//
HGsXQ3l.png
Lieutenant Junior Grade Dr. Oshiro Asuna
Physician, 38th Fleet

//ATTACHMENT// Compiled Scan Results
//ATTACHMENT//
Spoiler: 38th Fleet Medical Evaluations: Tierno, RianniShow
2aMOxVj.png
Patient:
Tierno, Rianni
RFE:
Security Evaluation
Stardate:
Evaluator:
Beckett, Graham
Outcome:
Attention Required

VITALS
SECTION
STATUS
COMMENT
HEENT:
PASS
Responses above average
Respiration:
PASS
Responses normal/above average
Cardiovascular:
PASS
Above Average
Abdominal:
PASS
All scans clear
Extremities:
PASS
Responses above average
Neurological:
PASS
Subject was coherent, coordinated and responsive, open to interesting ethical discussion
Blood Test:
ATTN
Anomaly detected no blood type definable, differs to test performed aboard USS Gainsborough

Vital Sign scan data
Resting: resp. 15, heart rate 75bpm - BP 120/80
After short period of cardio: resp. 20, rate 75bpm - BP 115/80

SUMMARY
On the surface Ms. Tierno appears to be a perfectly healthy human. In fact one could almost say too perfect. Her respiratory and cardiovascular tests were above average, though not unfounded, it is uncommon. Scans from blood and saliva tests indicate previously detected mutation in the RNF216-IT1 gene is still absent. Confirming the previous medical evaluation.
Further detailed examinations of the subjects DNA and genetic samples indicated an oddity in cell age, possibly indicating artificial creation and additionally absence of blood type would support this theory. This is worth further investigation.

LCDR G. Beckett
Spoiler: Previous RecordShow
2aMOxVj.png
Patient:
Tierno, Rianni
RFV:
Annual Evaluation
Stardate:
Evaluator:
Judur, Artrin CMDR
Outcome:
Cleared for Active Duty
VITALS
SECTION
STATUS
COMMENT
HEENT:
NAD
Responses normal.
Respiration:
CTA/NAD
Responses normal.
Cardiovascular:
NAD
Pulse and pressure within normal limits.
Abdominal:
NAD
NBS, all scans clear.
Extremities:
NAD
Responses above average.
Neurological:
NAD
Patient was coherent, coordinated and responsive WNL. Response times seemed to be above average.
SUMMARY

Cadet Tierno is in excellent physical condition with her response and reaction times beyond those of what we might expect from a normal person.

The cadet’s previous medical reports have consistently mentioned a small genetic mutation on the RNF216-IT1 gene, on Chromosome 7. Whilst this mutation is minor and caused no problem to the patient, examination of the RNF216-IT1 gene now reveals no such mutation. A second opinion may be needed to confirm these findings, but this has no impact on the health of the cadet.

In regards to the patient’s amnesia, it has had little impact on the cadet’s duty and continues to not hinder her development. Her counselling sessions have been downgraded to annual check-ups.

Cadet Teirno is rated capable of active duty without reservation at this time.

A. JUDUR
6 Likes