TO: <DS-13 Command> | SUBJ: Pilgrim Relocation

TO CAPT Caspius
CC CMDR James Kermit
FROM Abbot Vobok
SUBJ Concerning our Relocation
Peace and long life,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Vobok, formerly a cosmologist with the Vulcan Science Academy, and now, by the decision of my fellow Pilgrims, Abbot to the Pilgrims of the River of Time. Captain Nimitz has informed me that you are the people I should speak to concerning our situation.

First, on behalf of our group, let me express our sincere gratitude to Starfleet, and specifically to the captains and crews of the U.S.S. Pegasus, Shackleton and Bark for their timely response to our distress call. We also express our gratitude for your granting us temporary asylum on your starbase.

I recognize that the arrival of two thousand individuals will produce an additional strain on a starbase's capacity. As such, I wish to assure you that we will do our best to cooperate with you and your staff to insure our stay will be as brief and painless for all concerned. I am at your disposal for any questions or concerns you may have about us or our plans; you may contact me at any time. Or, if you believe it would be more productive, I would be most willing to meet with you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your attention. Live long and prosper.

//SIGNED//
Vobok,
Abbot for the Pilgrims of the River of Time
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95347.8
Security Level 1: Open
TO Abbot Vobok
CC CMDR Kermit
FROM CAPT Caspius
SUBJ. Concerning our Relocation
4OB3P0J.png

Abbot Vobok,

Your assurances have been useful to this command and may well alleviate some of the concerns felt by my staff in response to what is an admittedly unusual challenge.

Orders have been issued to provide you and your associates with guest quarters on one of the station's habitation decks. This should allow you ready access one to another as you await resettlement or relocation to another facility of your choosing. If you have any needs which have not been addressed, my executive officer, Commander Kermit, should be able readily to assist you.

Live long and prosper.

//SIGNED//
Captain Caspius
Starbase Commander, Deep Space 13
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95396.3
Security Level 1: Open
TO CMDR zh'Lindresko, LCDR Sedai
CC CMDR Kermit, LCDR Nim
FROM CAPT Caspius
SUBJ. Pilgrim Medical and Counseling
4OB3P0J.png

Commander zh'Lindresko and Lieutenant Commander Sedai,

As you are aware, the station is currently hosting a large number of pilgrims who have been recovered from stasis units in which they were awaiting the end of the universe. Habitation on Deck 38 has been assigned to them, for the ease of security arrangement related to their presence.

Given that our guests have emerged from a largely traumatic event, and one involving faulty stasis units, it may be worthwhile to extend to them the option of routine and follow-up medical and counseling sessions. You are therefore directed to provide instruction to your departments related to facilitating this task with our guests. If you require additional resources or wish to make a report related to these orders, please notify Commander Kermit.

//SIGNED//
Captain Caspius
Starbase Commander, Deep Space 13
1 Like