To: DS13 Command | Subj: Arrival of Ambassador

dominionheader.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO <DS13/Command>
CC <38th/Command>
FROM AMB Aravia
SUBJ Arrival of Ambassador

A good day to you,

I am Ambassador Aravia of the Dominion. Following an increased Dominion presence in the region, the Founders and their infinite wisdom have deemed it prudent to send me to oversee matters of state. Expect my arrival tomorrow evening. I look forward to the diplomacy and cooperation we shall conduct together, and the ever-growing strength of the Alliance.

Prior to my arrival if a quarters and office could be arranged, it would be a great enhancement and augmentation to our relationship. Good health and well-being to you.

//Signed//
Aravia
Dominion Ambassador
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO AMB. Perim, N.
CC <38th/Command>
FROM LT. Cullum, J.
SUBJ FWD: Arrival of Ambassador
AKas0II.png

Howdy Ambassador,

I was instructed to inform you of the arrival of the Dominion Ambassador. The Ambassador is expected to arrive today within a few hours. If you have any questions for Rear Admiral Konieczko, reach out and I'll get them resolved for you!

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Jonathan Cullum
Administrative Yeoman
Office of Rear Admiral Konieczko
38th Fleet 'Argo'
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO AMB. Perim, N.
CC <38th/Command>
FROM LT. Cullum, J.
SUBJ FWD: Arrival of Ambassador
AKas0II.png

Heya Ambassador,

It's me again! I just reviewed the communication I sent to you earlier. For some reason I typed hours, what I actually meant was minutes. The Ambassador's vessel is being tracked on approach and is expected in about ten minutes from this communication. Wacky mistake, right? Good luck today!

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Jonathan Cullum
Administrative Yeoman
Office of Rear Admiral Konieczko
38th Fleet 'Argo'
5 Likes
ghHm3yn.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO Ambassador Aravia
CC Consul Bozgid
FROM Ambassador Perim

SUBJ RE: Arrival of Ambassador
2Y2KlIn.png

Ambassador Aravia,

Welcome to the Beta Quadrant. I am Ambassador Neema Perim, and I represent the Federation Government in this region of space. I trust that the Deep Space 13 staff has seen to your residency and office needs. If you find anything unsatisfactory, or have any logistical needs from the Embassy, I encourage you to reach out to my Consul, Mr. Lev Bim Bozgid. On matters of state, you may communicate with me directly. I anticipate that we will have much to discuss as time goes on.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

//SIGNED//
Neema Perim
Federation Ambassador
5 Likes
dominionheader.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO AMB Perim; CIV Bozgid
CC --
FROM AMB Aravia
SUBJ RE: RE: Arrival of Ambassador

Ambassador Perim,

Your welcome is well-received and it truly is my great pleasure to finally meet you. I have now occupied the Dominion consulate and shall begin my work with all due haste. I greatly look forward to cooperation between members of the Alliance for a better galaxy.

I envision it shall not be long before we meet in person.

Consul Bozgid, as you have also been addressed in this communiqué, I would be most appreciative should you come to my office in the near future. There happen to be a few pertinent security concerns I feel necessary to address, and it is better to deal with them now rather than risk an incident later.

I wish the both of you a pleasant day.

//Signed//
Aravia
Dominion Ambassador
2 Likes