TO: DS13/Medical | SUBJ: Medical Evaluation; Kerro, T.

private-personal

To: CMDR Dunoon, G. (@Kalris)
CC:
Subj: Medical Evaluation; Kerro, T.

Doctor,

I write to you with a message I hope does not come too much of a shock or surprise, though I feel this would not be a message you expect to receive often.

I have noted that since my service resumed, due to the nature of my role I have not had an up to date medical examination logged against my service record, a matter I feel I am best to correct as soon as possible.

Please can you let me know a time when may be suitable either for yourself or one of your staff to perform medical and mental health assessments at your convenience.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Thani Kerro
Chief Intelligence Officer,
USS Pegasus

PRIVATE-PERSONAL

To: DS13/Medical
CC: -
Subj: FW: Medical Evaluation; Kerro, T.

To whom it may concern,

Please see the above message. May we arrange a time when would be convenient so as to carry out the requested procedures?

I look forward to you response.

Kind regards,

//SIGNED//
USS Pegasus

1 Like

To: LCDR Kerro, T.
Subj: Re: FW: Medical Evaluation; Kerro, T.

Commander,

Sorry about the wait. We’ll get you scheduled in right away. Evaluations don’t usually take too long, but the exam windows are about an hour just in case you’re really interesting. Check your schedule and you should see the appointment now.

We’ll see you soon.

//SIGNED//
LT Victor Castillo
Medical Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: LT Castillo
Subj: RE: Re: FW: Medical Evaluation; Kerro, T.

Doctor,

I appreciate your reply. How would Saturday at the start of Beta shift look for yourself?

//SIGNED//
USS Pegasus

2 Likes

To: LCDR Kerro, T.
Subj: Re: FW: Medical Evaluation; Kerro, T.

Commander,

Your exam has been scheduled for Saturday at the beginning of Beta shift. FleetMed will send an automated reminder, but you can ignore it. Feel free to show up a few minutes early to annoy reception. I look forward to meeting you.

//SIGNED//
LT Victor Castillo
Medical Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like