TO: Eunha, Valore; SUBJ: Music Event planning

To: CMDR Eunbi, Jung (@Eunha); LT @Valore, Sera
Subj: Music Event Planning committee

Hey ladies. Been meaning to get this out there for a time. Been interested in stirring up interest for a new music event. Something like before or perhaps even slightly different. I know Eunha has enjoyed and shown interest in this in the past so I wanted to include you on this.

Valore is less musically focused as us but as volunteered to help with setting up the event and other logistics which Iā€™m just terrible at so I figured that works really great.

We need to figure out when this kinda thing could work for people as well as getting them interested and communicating the kinds of things involved (such as that no requirement to perform is necessary to attend and enjoy, but appreciated).

Iā€™m fully open to ideas and suggestions for new things we can do compared to past events and ways to increase turnout as well. Let me know your thoughts!

//SIGNED//
Alina Mandra
Chief of the Science Department,
Deep Space Thirteen

2 Likes

To: CMDR Mandra, A. (@Master_Dex), CMDR Eunbi, J.
Subj: RE: Music Event Planning Committee

Commander Mandra,

Such ā€˜get-togethersā€™ tend to raise morale and create or enhance social networks. As such, it would appear to be right and proper that I participate in its organization. Though I am not musically inclined, I may assist with the logistical matters.

Beyond placing memorandum in well-travelled locations to garner attention, there is the matter of specifically recruiting musically-oriented individuals to ensure that there will be enough of a presentation rather than merely an audience such as myself.

I could also enlist those recruited to also recruit by convincing them that it is in their interests.

I can also see to a proper availability of concessions and other culinary offers if need be. Have you decided upon a venue?

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Valore
Administrative Yeoman,
Office of the Admiralty

2 Likes

To: CMDR Mandra, A. (@Master_Dex)
Subj: Update: Music Event Planning Committee

Commander Mandra,

The recruitment effort bore fruit. Both Captain Nimitz and Lieutenant Loxton have voiced interest in attendance, and the latter has suggested that the two of them, along with you, perform in a trio.

I can keep looking for people, but I would opine that the event now has sufficient personnel to be worthy of scheduling and performing.

Do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Valore
Administrative Yeoman,
Office of the Admiralty

1 Like

To: LT Valore, Sera (@Valore)
Subj: Re: Update: Music Event Planning Committee

Super crash! Nicely Done Val! That is a decent starting point. We should keep the enticements going though!

Thanks though, itā€™s nice to know that even when Iā€™m distracted I can count on your help.

//SIGNED//
Alina Mandra
Chief of the Science Department,
Deep Space Thirteen

P.S. It seems Loxton wants to do an individualā€¦ and I quoteā€¦ ā€œjam session.ā€ May need some thought.

1 Like