TO: Gen. Wrot'Ka (Intel report)

TO: General Wrot'Ka
SUBJECT: Delta Quadrant

intel%20cat_zps593m7uma.jpg
Klingon Intelligence was wise to send a few agents to the Delta Quadrant to probe the various species living here, determine their strengths and weaknesses and see what benefits the Empire could gain from this information.

Negotiations have gone well with the Borg Cooperative, it is my belief that we should aid and assist these former drones in their quest to liberate their peoples. They have been very grateful for any assistance and while I must admit that Starfleet has an advantage over us in their dealings with the Borg and these "liberated drones", most of the Cooperative ships; while they look imposing, are still relatively weak compared to their Collective counterparts. Furthermore, many of their crews are still inexperienced in combat and tactics as many of them are still searching for their "belonging".

It is my belief that the Empire should exploit these weaknesses for it's own advantage and befriend the Cooperative and provide them with the necessary training and equipment they will require. As a token of their gratitude, the I.K.S Gar'gag has received several Borg upgrades, it is truly a fearsome ship. One which, once back in the Alpha quadrant, will no doubt be highly studied by our engineers at FOB Kargas.

Agent K'Minti, Interrogator for Klingon Intelligence
Signing off...
5 Likes