BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO RADM Konieczko, D.
BCC --
FROM LT Valore, S.
SUBJ Notable Mention
AKas0II.png

Sir,

I should perhaps mention to you that Commander Samaras, the executive officer of the Endeavour, was at Event Horizon last night. She was raving incoherently about an imminent mutiny aboard the ship as the result of the politicization of dietary resources. She seemed convinced that the problem would spread onto the station where greater violence would erupt.

She seemed detached from reality, sir. Though I thought it was worth mentioning. I am not psychologically trained to make any assessment on the matter.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant S. Valore
Administrative Yeoman
Office of Rear Admiral Konieczko
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT. Bishop, S.
CC --
FROM RADM. Konieczko, D.

SUBJ FWD: Notable Mention
AKas0II.png

Bishop what in the hell is happening on your ship?

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral, Upper Half Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO RADM D. Konieczko
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ RE: Notable Mention
ONKKwVo.png

I have no idea what the Lieutenant means. Commander Samaras was perfectly fine on duty this morning.

If Commander Samaras had any serious concerns about the running of the ship, she would have notified me and taken steps to rectify it.

Of course, you are always welcome to come and observe shipwide activities for yourself, instead of placing stock on idle bar talk.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet 'Argo'
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT. Bishop, S.
CC --
FROM RADM. Konieczko, D.

SUBJ RE: RE: FWD: Notable Mention
AKas0II.png

Captain,

The premise of a mutiny is not idle bar chat, it is a very serious matter. I would encourage you to meet with your executive and resolve any matters that there may be.

I would hate to have you shot again.

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral, Upper Half Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
4 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO RADM D. Konieczko
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ RE: Notable Mention
ONKKwVo.png

Admiral,

Of course. Commander Samaras briefed me on the situation; a minor unrest due to culinary differences. Any accounts of a "mutiny" are overblown and speculative.

You may be assured that if an issue was great enough to cause a mutiny, which, as you rightly say, is a serious matter, it would be resolved swiftly. Commander Samaras would be professional enough to not go and proclaim it at a bar.

I thank you for your concern about my continued good health.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet 'Argo'
1 Like