To: Lt. Cmdr Nick Loxton| Subj: Invitation

To: Lt.Cmdr Nick Loxton
CC:
Subj: Invitation

Commander,

I hope this isn’t out of line, but I was planning some time off on the station and I remember you expressed interest in joining me on the holodeck to kick around a football what feels like years ago. I admit my focus on med school and other difficulties off duty stole my attention. But if you would like I am planning to spend my next day off on station and I was wondering if you would like to join me on the holodeck for some football and maybe an early dinner after? Let me know if this suits your schedule, I apologize for the delay.

//SIGNED//
ENS. Veneela Sovum
Soon to be Doctor
U.S.S Endeavour

2 Likes

To: ENS Veneela Sovum (@Veneela)
Subj: RE: Invitation

Ensign,

Colour me pleasantly surprised by your invitation. I would love to join you for a kick about (I believe that’s the correct parlance?) and some dinner afterwards. No need to apologise at all. Duty gets us all at some point. Just let me know when you’re free and I’ll make some room in my schedule so we can get together. You can tell me all about the Endeavour and how you’re liking it.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Nick Loxton
Security
DS13

2 Likes

To: Lt. Cmdr Loxton, Nick
CC:
Subj: RE: Invitation

Commander,
Wonderful! If all goes well with my shift tomorrow I should be about on the station around Gamma, after that a short shuttle ride and i’ll be around for two days. Look forward to seeing you!

//SIGNED//
Veneela Sovum
Doctor to be
U.S.S Endeavour

P.s: Lieutenant Farhaan showed me the correct header to use now!

2 Likes