TO: Lunya, Vel | SUBJ: XO Application

To: CAPT Vel, Lunya (@LunyaVel)
Subj: USS Midway Open Positions

Greetings Captain.

I am currently in between assignments after finishing a tour with the Republic Exchange Program in the former JSI detachment. The ship I was on, the R.R.W. Vaurek, has not transferred to the new flotilla so my time there is at an end.

I saw your posting for Executive Officer and as that has been a successful position of mine on two ships now I’d like to apply for the spot. You’ll find my qualifications match well, though I like to believe my work is more than just qualifications. If you’d like to discuss in more detail I’d be happy to meet as I would also enjoy learning more about the ship and crew.

Thank you for your consideration.

//SIGNED//
Commander Tala -Katja- Akaela
Reserve Officer,
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

4 Likes

To: CMDR Tala, Akaela (@Master_Dex)
Subj: RE: USS Midway Open Positions

Commander,

Thank you for your interest in the posted Executive Officer position aboard the Midway. I do look forward to meeting you, and going over your qualifications and what you and your skillsets may bring to the ship and her crew. Currently we are remaining docked at DS13, as I have just arrived back from Sol sector. My immediate availability is pretty open, and I will be able to meet with you at a time that would work around any duties you may currently have. Please make sure you have forwarded this communication chain to any superior officer you may be reporting to at the moment (if any). If for any reason, that we are unable to meet in person prior to ship’s departure, I will leave a shuttle behind that will be able to ferry you aboard.

//SIGNED//
Lunya Vel
Commanding Officer,
USS Midway NCC-90133-B

1 Like