To: Lunya Vel | Subject: Branch Transfer Request

To: CAPT Lunya Vel
CC:
Subj: Request transfer and training from Sciences to Operations for Operations Officer role.

Requesting transfer to Operations branch for Operations Officer role, and requisite supplemental training as needed.

I have been conducting many operations officer duties from my post manning the sensors, including monitoring the Midway’s fighters, coordinating with internal emergency and transporter crews to that effect.
My science training has covered much of the requisite science knowledge for the position as well.

//SIGNED//
Lalaa Drush
Science Officer
USS Midway

4 Likes

To: LT Drush, Lalaa
CC: @38th.Command
Subj: RE: Transfer Request

Lieutenant,

I have received your transfer request, and at this time, will agree to your transfer to Ship Operations, pending the approval of Fleet Command. However, I also request that you receive training aboard DS13 after your transfer, to make sure you are fully versed in your new duties and responsibilities. I would suggest you reach out to any ranking officer in the station’s Operations department to arrange this training. You and I will review this transfer after it has occured to make sure your duties are proceeding as required, and that you are comfortable in your new assignments

//SIGNED//
Lunya Vel
Commanding Officer
USS Midway, NCC-90133-B

4 Likes

To: CAPT Vel, L
CC: @38th.Command; LT Drush, L.
Subj: RE: Transfer Request

Good Evening,

As this is an internal transfer, you do not need prior approval from Fleet Command. Please ensure necessary documentation is filed with the Command Office following the transfer.

Sincerely,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: LT Drush, Lalaa
CC: @38th.Command
Subj: RE: Transfer Approved

Lieutenant,

Your transfer to Operations as of Stardate 99702.9 is APPROVED. Please see security for change of access codes, and required codes for your position. Also see requisitions to obtain a new uniform classification. LCDR zh’Vhenda can meet with you in regards to the codes, and I have already contacted her to do so. Congratulations on your transfer, and I look forward to continued success from you. I have forwarded the required changes to Command Office, and Fleet Roster should be updated once they perform the changes in their system.

//SIGNED//
Lunya Vel
Commanding Officer
USS Midway, NCC-90133-B

//ATTACHMENT// DrushL.Dossier

3 Likes