TO: Marshal Zarn Tarmil | SUBJ: Request for an audience

jdyPbAV.gif
Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO Marshal Zarn "Starborn" Tarmil
CC Tabadi Mysti
FROM CAPT Cynis

SUBJ Request for an audience

Honorable Marshal,
I hope all is well and that Free Orion State grows steadily. I apologize for the lack of communications as of late, the Breen are keeping me busy and I know you had your share of burdens the last time we spoke.
I write to present an another opportunity for our people. Tabadi Mysti represents a resurgent Orion Space Navy and she has expressed interest in meeting with FOS leadership. Since we know each other from our previous mutually beneficial operations, I have offered to act as a middleman in securing an audience at your leisure. I can personally vouch for Tabadi's integrity and capabilities.
I hope you see a merit in such a meeting for all the sides involved.

Lots of success,

//SIGNED//
CAPT Sadia Cynis
Commander of task force Hurq Mevik
2 Likes
o0BMe7G.pngSecurity Level 3 - Restricted
TO CAPT Sadia Cynis
CC Tabadi Mysti
FROM Marshal Zarn Tarmil

SUBJ Request for an audience

Captain,
It has been a while it seems. I am not sure I trust any form of Orion self organization that does not follow the proper doctrine, but I am willing to put aside my rather mounting set of duties for couple of days and pay visit to your starbase. I hope the show of trust will be respected enough that the base can be considered neutral ground in this endavour.
Please respond with time when this meeting would be most appropriate for both of your parties.
Until next time.

//SIGNED//
Marshal Zarn Tarmil, governor of the New Botchok colony.
3 Likes