To: Pegasus/All | Subj: New staff

UMbcSkD.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO <Pegasus/All>
CC --
FROM SCDR Eviess
SUBJ Announcement: New command staff

ALLCON,

I am Subcommander Eviess, and I am the vessel's executive officer. This announcement had been planned in the past, but I thought it best that all of you enjoy the Risa shore leave prior to any structural changes. For now, all will be as it is, but expect changes in the future, either as ship-wide policy or new orders coming down from your department heads. In the coming months, there will be more combat and operations drills, some out of basic necessity and others due to significant systemic changes to the Pegasus itself.

As some of you may have experienced recently, the ship-wide network has been severed. This has been decided as a course of action against the enemy's electronic warfare, and you will be expected to adapt to the new situation accordingly. Drill participation will be mandatory until the crew is considered experienced with the new set-up.

Finally, please welcome Lieutenant Commander Duncan McLean as your new chief engineer. He will be leading the engineering department with high expectations, given recent changes. Please extend to him a warm welcome. I'm certain it won't take too long for him to integrate with the rest of the crew.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Eviess i-Ra'tleihfi t'Cyklaas
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Pegasus
2 Likes