TO: Perim, Neema

TO Perim, Neema
FROM Morton, Coby
SUBJ. -

Spoiler: Postmaster ServiceShow
Hallo', you.

I know I'm probably the last person you're thinking of right now, or want to hear from, but I thought I'd force my luck regardless - I'm on leave, after all. I've been watching the hearing religiously, if only just to see your face appear. Sad, I know. I never got a chance to tell you properly during our last visit to the holosuite, and I might not get the chance again... but I want you to know something, something that isn't easy for me to say just off of the cuff. You've surely know how I've felt about you these past two years - one of my biggest regrets to date was letting you go so easily. I'm not the most romantic person to exist, or even the best when it comes to saying the right thing... but I've always tried my best. And I've always wanted to tell you I've tried my utmost, just for you.

I want you to know I'm here, on Earth, if you need some one to talk to.

If you need someone just to share a hot chocolate and marshmallows with.

If you need someone to scream to.

I'd be lying if I said anything other than the fact I'd taken the next few weeks leave during your hearings just to make sure you had someone in your corner, but I've been fighting the urge to get in your way and bog you down. I've just found out about Caspius' appointment to Station Commander, smart choice! He'll do everyone proud, I'm sure. I'd make a joke about him looking after our station, but we both know it's long-gone beyond either of our grasp. Everyone was with you, I hope you know. But... you know what? I'm... I'm really not writing to you to campaign against your announcement - I just want to talk with you, if even just for a moment before I'm to return to duty, if you get a moment?

Like the old times. Me, you. A steaming mug, and a cosy sofa where we can just be ourselves.

I'm not going away until I've at least recieved a response,

Always at your side,

Coby x
8 Likes
TO Morton, Coby
FROM Perim, Neema
SUBJ RE:

Hey you.

I had no idea you were here, but I'm so glad you are. Coby, you know I smile whenever I hear from you. You'd never be in the way.

For now, I'm staying with a friend in San Francisco until I figure out where I'm going to be living. Figure, I'll have an idea in five or six years. It'll be tough to fit into my busy schedule but, for you, I'll make the time.

See you soon?

~NP
5 Likes
TO Perim, Neema
FROM Morton, Coby
SUBJ. RE:

Neema Perim, you always know how to make a man feel special.

Five or six years? I can't have you settling down that quickly.

Whenever you get a chance then, hope you'll look me up! I know it would make my whole trip worth it.

Your well-meaning stalker,

Coby.
5 Likes