To PROF H’ajah/PROF Buchanan SUBJ: Field Excursion

To: PROF H’ajah (@Sophist ), PROF Buchanan (@omn )
CC:
Subj: Field Excursion

To Professors H’ajah and Buchanan,

I have been invited by Commander Tolar to join her on a field expedition on stardate 100068.9. As per regulations I require formal approval from a professor and would request that one or both of you sign off on my request. Thank you for your time.

Professor H’ajah, in an unrelated matter I would like to request an extension of one day on this week’s assignment to construct a detailed model of a pattern buffer. While I was otherwise occupied, my pet ore spider inadvertently consumed much of my work in progress. I am able to provide video evidence of the incident in question. I apologize and ask for your consideration.

//SIGNED//
Sereya Haro
Cadet 3rd Class,
DS13 Academy Annex

//ATTACHMENT// Field Excursion Authorization.odt

//ATTACHMENT// Videolog27092.log

9 Likes

To: CDT Haro, Sereya
CC: PROF Buchanan, Jack
Subj: Re: Field Excursion

I WILL BE HAPPY TO APPROVE YOUR FIELD TRIP, CADET. LIVED EXPERIENCE IS A VITAL PART OF THE STARFLEET ACADEMY EDUCATION. HOWEVER, I WILL NOT GRANT THE EXTENSION YOU SEEK, FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF LEARNING TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR MISTAKES IS ALSO ESSENTIAL. AS STATED IN MY CLASS SYLLABUS, THE PENALTY FOR LATE WORK IS A 10% REDUCTION IN SCORE PER DAY. YOU MAY STILL SEND ME THE VIDEO EVIDENCE, IT SOUNDS VERY AMUSING.

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h’ajah, shal puqbe’
H’ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
Adjunct Professor, DS13 Academy Annex

7 Likes

To: PROF H’ajah (@Sophist )
CC:
Subj: Re: Re: Field Excursion

Professor H’ajah,

Thank you for approving my request.

As for the assignment, I understand and will complete it as soon as possible. The requested evidence is attached to my initial message. I would ask that it stay strictly between us as a matter of personal honor.

//SIGNED//
Sereya Haro
Cadet 3rd Class,
DS13 Academy Annex

5 Likes