TO: RADM Bishop | SUBJ: Meeting Request

To: RADM Bishop (@Sam )
CC:
Subj: Meeting Request

Admiral Bishop,

One of the survivors that we recovered from the two destroyed intergalactic vessels has requested a meeting with our leadership. As you more or less fit the bill, I thought it appropriate to direct this to you.

I understand that it has something to do with attempting contact with the last remaining vessel of their group, and confirming whether it has been destroyed or not. It seems their leader, or at least someone in a leadership position, was in command of the ship and he wants to confirm their status before speaking further with anyone.

I’d appreciate priority on this. We were two late to save two ships, and if it’s in our power to find the third I’d like to make it happen.

//SIGNED//
CAPT Isadora Lyn
Commanding Officer,
USS Minerva

5 Likes

To: CAPT Lyn, I.
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: Meeting Request

Captain Lyn,

I would be happy to meet with the survivor. It would be intriguing to learn of his discoveries, and to discern the motivation compelling him to seek cousel with a figure who more or less fits the bill of leadership. I would further concur with your view; if our efforts would yield success in locating the third vessel, it is imperative that we make every effort to do so.

Please arrange a time with my office.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes

To: RADM Bishop (@Sam )
CC:
Subj: RE:RE: Meeting Request

Admiral Bishop,

Good. If we’re in agreement, I will contact your office to set up a meeting. I assume he wants to meet you alone since whatever he wanted to discuss is obviously above my pay grade. I will direct him to CAPT Morton or someone from your staff once he’s on base. Hope it goes well, best of luck.

In an unrelated matter, since I mentioned your staff. Sam, if your new adjutant is going to perform the role of a glorified secretary have you considered having him dress the part?

Actually, on second thought please disregard that comment. Upon further consideration I have absolutely no desire to see CAPT Morton in a pencil skirt.

//SIGNED//
CAPT Isadora Lyn
Commanding Officer,
USS Minerva

4 Likes