TO: RDML Bishop | SUBJ: Reunion

To: RDML S. Bishop
Subj: Reunion

Sam,

Perhaps it is just a stupid thought but…it happens to be haunted by stupid thoughts after this kind of events. I mean, I never would have thought I’d be…dead? With the Attar destroyed? And my crew…lost? It’s hard to put it into words. Nor I want to bother you with what had passed through my mind during those times, and what is still passing through it right now.
But events like this make you also remember what counts, what is really important to one’s own life. It makes you think about friends. I know you’re busy like hell (surely I don’t envy you, but you already know that), still I believe we need a reunion. A proper one, I mean.
I know the Attar is not exactly a liner like other fancy ships we have in the fleet, but you have to admit it is quite cozy. And, luckily for you, I’ve just received a new cache of good old Russian stuff, directly from Moscow, courtesy of the Timoreev family. So, I’ll either consume it with you or…with you. The choice is yours (sure).
I’ll be waiting for your reply, and your authorization for coming on board.

//SIGNED//
Capt. Andrej A. Timoreev
Commanding Officer,
USS Attar

6 Likes

To: CAPT Timoreev, A.
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: Reunion

Timo,

I would be honoured to join you on the Attar. Please let me know the best time for you.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes