Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO Tabadi Mysti
CC -
FROM Nomen

SUBJ -
OSN.png
Orion Space Navy

Tabadi,

Remember the Intel Broker your daughter came into contact with? The one who was likely a part of the Scryer Network and potentially had information on the Branded Lady? So I've been looking into him in the background ever since I found out about him. This guy really knows what he's doing. I haven't been able to find out a thing about him that you didn't dig up already, and as you know what we do have doesn't make much sense.

Obviously I wouldn't be messaging you if I didn't have anything. After what happened with the Thana (My condolences for what they did to that fine ship of yours. But if you ever lose something in the Badlands and need to track it, just give me a call. I'm your guy for that job) I thought I'd lure him out by sending some requests into the underworld about that inside relationship the Branded Lady supposedly has with the OSN. And who knew, he actually responded! Well by responded I mean he somehow found me, by no fault of my own of course.

Well I have to admit I still haven't a clue who he is. But he did deliver on the information, and it's something you might want to have a look at. I'll be at Crossroads Station for a few days, which shouldn't be too much of a trip for where you're normally posted at. Just charter a ship or something while Thana finishes her repairs, and come as who you were before you were Tabadi. You'll figure out the rest when you get there.

//SIGNED//
Nomen
Orion Naval Intelligence
3 Likes