TO: Uncle J. S'I | SUBJ: Visiting Mother

>> :: ATTN :: Flagged Transmission Detected
One (1) Entry
Access Transmission?
[ Y | N ]
< Y >
>> :: CONF :: Begin Subnet Routing…

DS - 13 (JSI) :>: DS - K.7 :>: KESSAE Δ :>: LAURENTIA :>:
VIRINAT ::x:: JOURET IV :>: DEWA III RRF :>: ANIDES V (FED) ::x:: ANIDES V (ROM)…

:: Connection Established ::

To: Uncle Jourah S’Ivaerna
CC: - - -
Subj: Visiting Mother

Dearest Uncle,

This blasted lockdown shows no sign of letting up. I must count myself lucky, however, as the Federation communication channels seem to be somewhat unreliable of late. It would be lucky if this gave me more time to spend visiting with Mother but try as I might I simply cannot find her. I was so sure that she had come to this colony but I’ve yet to see hide nor hair of her, try as I might.

And this sickness. A few of the youngsters seem to have come down with it, but it seems rampant amongst the humans. I do try to lend a hand at the infirmaries the colonial administrators have set up, but I feel as if all I can do is watch as the disease runs its course.

I did cross paths with one of your friends though, it seems. The ever-helpful one, with the temper. Our meeting was short - she had other errands to run - but perhaps you should reach out, I’m quite certain she would enjoy a conversation with you if you have the time.

//SIGNED//
Nouahn

//ATTACHMENT// Sunrise_002.hex

ERR: File corrupted. Attempt recovery? [ Y | N ]

7 Likes