To: VADM Aluk | SUBJ: A pleasure

To: VADM. Aluk
CC:
Subj: A pleasure to have met your acquaintance

Vice Admiral,

Welcome again to the 38th fleet. Although brief it was a pleasure to speak with you following the fleet’s award ceremony.

I have attached my service record which speaks for itself. Following a brief retirement my commission was reactivated pursuant to my reposting here with the 38th Fleet. From my service record you can see a history of Command here in the 38th fleet. Prior to my own appointment as the fleet’s executive and eventually commanding officer I worked very closely and reliably with several of the fleet’s commanding officers and would like to do so again.

In the region I have had extensive experience with the Echometa, the Irreo, as well as the Confederacy of Azed and half a dozen other notable species and organizations in the region. Should you be looking for specific experiences in dealings with any of these I would be pleased to sit down and provide whatever information I can.

All of the best, and welcome again.

//SIGNED//
Captain Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer,
USS Sentinel

//ATTACHMENT//dkonieczko.doss

7 Likes

To: CAPT Konieczko, D.
Subj: RE: A pleasure…

Captain,

As you no doubt understand, the first several weeks of a new fleet command are hectic. This necessitates an abbreviated reply.

Thank you for reaching out so soon after my arrival. Your actions, as well as the actions of your colleagues, speak to the character of this fleet. I have reviewed your service record, albeit briefly. Should a situation arise in which your experience with the region would be valuable I will be sure to call on it. Continue to serve with distinction.

//SIGNED//
Vice Admiral Aluk
Commanding Officer,
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes