TO: VADM Perim, RDML Konieczko | SUBJ: Information regarding unidentified attackers

jdyPbAV.gif
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO VADM Perim
CC RDML D. Konieczko
FROM CAPT Sadia Cynis

SUBJ Information regarding unidentified attackers

Honorable allies,
it took me some time to go through all the reports, but this is the information I've got regarding the unidentified force that interrupted the peace talks. During the battle, some of my assaults teams managed to board one of the disabled UFO cruisers in an attempt to capture the crew for interrogation/data extraction purposes.
Unfortunately the attempt had to be cut short due to ship's ultimate demise, but my assault teams managed to gain at least some useful information.

Technology used on the vessels is on par with the most of the current beta and alpha powers - military grade stuff that could be encountered in a competent mercenary outfit. Assault teams noticed lack of any standard amenities though - like chairs, mess halls, training or entertainment facilities. We were unable to extract any computer data but consoles were very utilitarian and contained only the basic data needed for the ship operation - no databases of any kind were available.

The most peculiar were the crew itself. They fought to the death and none would allow capture. Upon death they would dissolve in some kind of goo. Samples taken show that crew was made of some kind of inorganic, synthetic material - my science officer believe they were nothing but artificial automatons. However, technology needed to make these creatures is definitely far more advanced than the rest of what we've seen so far.

Lastly, our scans of the ship have allowed us to reconstruct their energy signature for tracking purposes. Long range scans of the surrounding area have located at least one of the energy signatures at the location that correlates to place marked as "Queldem F-219 Surplus Depot" inside the Federation space. We have no further information on this location, or the exact number of the unknown vessels.

IKS Daramar is currently staying within long sensor range of this location, keeping an eye on the situation.
If any action is to be undertaken, I suggest it be taken with haste.

Strength and Honor,

Captain Sadia Cynis
Commander of the task force Hur'q Mevik

--

OOC: the info was provided by one of the GMs from the event.
7 Likes