TO: VADM Perim, RDML Konieczko | SUBJ: Intel gathering - Azedi

jdyPbAV.gif
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO VADM Perim
CC RDML D. Konieczko
FROM CAPT Sadia Cynis

SUBJ Intel gathering - Azedi

Honorable allies,
regarding the staff meeting from yesterday, I have started with the intel gathering operations within Azedi space, specifically:

- IKS Daramar has deployed IKS Hegh mup, it's parasite craft, to keep track of the Junayd energy signature located with "Queldem F-219 Surplus Depot". Commander Nurikamm is instructed to inform you directly if there's any developments on that front.

- IKS Daramar and ships from the KDF relief convoy, IKS K'p'on and IKS Sad'ak, have entered Azedi space under cloak. IKS K'p'on and IKS Sad'ak will be placing cloaked sensor probes at the known traffic-heavy Azedi systems - to monitor the traffic and communications. After that is done, those two ships will also start tracking promising Azedi convoys/patrols at long distance in hopes of locating other critical systems/outposts/military installations.

- IKS Daramar is underway to Azedi homeworld of Ralin and will observe the situation there in case quick action in that location is needed, and will perform other intel gathering operations.

- Two heavy shuttles carrying an engineering team are underway to DS 13 and will await your forces to assist with the investigation of the downed Azedi dreadnaught.

If any new development arise, You'll be informed immediately. While I do hope this situation is resolved peacefully, I do not find that option viable at the moment.

One last thing - I suggest all the people you rescued from the Azedi clutches be put under surveillance. Cadet Tierno might not be the only spy/saboteur implanted by the Junayd, for whatever reasons.

Strength and Honor,

Captain Sadia Cynis
Commander of the task force Hur'q Mevik
6 Likes