TO: Varley | SUBJ: The Art Incident

To: CAPT Varley (@Lauren)
CC: CMDR Noah (@Calyx)
Subj: The Art Incident

Captain Varley,

My apologies for interrupting your likely busy schedule but I would like to offer my assistance regarding the current art issue. It’s my belief that it might contain elements that are of interest to intelligence community. From propaganda value to sabotage and diplomatic incidents.

I have access to certain assets that might prove useful in the matter at hand.

With your approval I’d like to get involved. Preferably on an individual level, as it gives me greater freedom of manoeuvre, but if it’s your preference I can operate through the hierarchy - the Security Department for example.

Naturally, as a member of Republic intelligence I’m keen to observe how Starfleet handles issues like this.

Remaining at your disposal,

//SIGNED//
Centurion Roris
Republic Intelligence
Attached to DS-13

3 Likes

To: CENT Roris
CC:
Subj: Re: The Art Incident

Centurion,

The Intelligence department has not been specifically involved with this case, but if you have the spare time in your duty cycle I believe Commander Suvik will be orchestrating the investigation tonight at gamma shift. You could certainly drop by and see if you can be of some use.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like

Subj: Re: Re:The Art Incident

Captain Varley,

The intelligence department indeed hasn’t officially been involved but we’re showing initiative in this matter due to aforementioned interests.

Sadly my other duties preclude me from operating outside Alpha and Beta shifts so I’m not able to present myself to Commander Suvik. That being said, this is precisely why I asked for your approval of operating with certain autonomy.

Should you prefer, I would be happy to contact Commander Suvik to see if some sort of arrangement could be reached. Too much complexity int he matter usually causes delays and decrease the chances of success.

Please advise.

//SIGNED//
Centurion Roris
Republic Intelligence
Attached to DS-13

1 Like

Subj: Re: Re:The Art Incident

Captain Varley,

My apologies for interrupting your busy schedule.

Since I didn’t receive any specifics contrary in a timely manner I will assume I’m allowed to proceed freely. While exercising utmost discretion, naturally.

//SIGNED//
Centurion Roris
Republic Intelligence

2 Likes