Stardate 94799.8
Security Level 1 - Open

zpglS1t.png
TO LCDR Kermit, James; LCDR Kermit, Liz
CC CMDR Caspius
FROM LT H’ajah
SUBJ TRANSFER REQUEST
4OB3P0J.png

JAMES, IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR TO SERVE UNDER YOUR LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE. I FEEL THAT I HAVE CONQUERED THE CHALLENGES OF OPERATIONS, AND MUST NOW SEEK GLORY ELSEWHERE. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH LIZ AND BELIEVE I WILL FIND IT IN HER DEPARTMENT.

I REQUEST YOUR BLESSING TO TRANSFER TO ENGINEERING, WHERE I WILL BATTLE DIGITAL FOES IN THE COMPUTER SERVICES DIVISION AND VANQUISH LCARS UPDATES. GRANT ME THIS, FRIEND, THAT I MIGHT BUILD MY LEGEND FURTHER.

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h'ajah, shal puqbe'
Lt. H'ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
DevOps Team, Operations Dept., Deep Space 13
15 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94802.2
Security Level 1: Open
TO LT H'ajah
CC CAPT Thiessen, LCDR J.Kermit, LCDR E.Kermit
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. TRANSFER REQUEST
4OB3P0J.png

LT H'ajah,

Your request for a departmental reassignment has been received. I will notify you of Command's decision in due course.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94802.2
TO LCDR J.Kermit, LCDR E.Kermit
CC CAPT Thiessen
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. TRANSFER REQUEST
4OB3P0J.png

LCDR J.Kermit and LCDR E.Kermit,

Please inform me whether or not you are inclined to approve of LT H'ajah's request, and provide me with the reasoning (in brief) for your position.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94799.8
Security Level 1 - Open

zpglS1t.png
TO CMDR Caspius, LCDR Kermit, J.
CC CAPT Theissen
FROM LCDR Kermit, E.
SUBJ RE: TRANSFER REQUEST
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

I am inclined to approve of Lt. H'ajah's transfer request. It was the resourcefulness she displayed in the recent Stem Bolt Incident that led me to ask her to consider a possible transfer to engineering. Her approach to the problem presented to her was inspired, and she displayed a level of resourcefulness and ingenuity that every Starfleet engineer should admire. And though things may not have worked out quite as intended in that foray I believe that the Lieutenant has the makings of a fine engineer, and with a little more technical training she could shine in my department.

I am sorry to poach her from Ops but I think that the Lieutenant has a lot of potential here, and if you allow her transfer I'd like to see what she can do.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander E. Kermit
Acting Chief Engineer, Deep Space 13
7 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94802.3
TO LCDR E.Kermit
CC CAPT Thiessen, LCDR J.Kermit
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. TRANSFER REQUEST
4OB3P0J.png

LCDR E.Kermit,

Clarification needed: is your reference to LT H'ajah's performance during the 'stem bolt incident' something that took place during the manufacture of reverse-ratcheting routing planers (pursuant to my orders to LCDR J.Kermit to utilise some of our surplus self-sealing stem bolts)? I am not aware of any 'incident', but would find useful any information that you can provide. Indeed, I shall expect it.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94799.8
Security Level 1 - Open

zpglS1t.png
TO CMDR Caspius, LCDR Kermit, J.
CC CAPT Theissen
FROM LCDR Kermit, E.
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

I was just trying to put a slightly less verbose monicker on the manufacture of the reverse-ratcheting routing planers, Lt. H'ajah's novel solution to expedite their manufacturing, and the later minor malfunction of said novel solution. It is, as I'm sure you will agree, kind of a mouthful. 'Incident' might have been a poor choice of words on my part, please forgive my miswording.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander E. Kermit
Acting Chief Engineer, Deep Space 13
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CMDR Caspius
CC CAPT Thiessen; LCDR Kermit, E; LT H'ajah;
FROM LCDR Kermit, J.

4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

Lieutenant H'ajah is a talented and passionate officer with a knack for answering challenging issues with innovative solutions. Though I'm thoroughly disappointed to be losing her, it would be irresponsible to try to stand in the way of her transfer. If she feels that Engineering is where she wants to be, I have no doubt that she'll excel there every bit as much as she has in Operations.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander James Kermit
Assistant Chief of Operations, DS13
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94804.1
TO LT H'ajah
CC CAPT Thiessen, LCDR J.Kermit, LCDR E.Kermit
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. TRANSFER REQUEST
4OB3P0J.png

LT H'ajah,

Command has no objections to your request for a departmental reassignment, and both of the relevant department heads have provided information in support of your requested reassignment. Consequently, your request for departmental reassignment is APPROVED.

Your reassignment from Deep Space 13 Operations to Deep Space 13 Engineering will take effect on Stardate 94805.5. Note that your Operations security clearances will be revoked and replaced with security clearances appropriate to your new assignment in Engineering. In advance of the reassignment date, you should report to the Chief Engineer, LCDR Elizabeth Kermit, for instructions related to your new assignment, including in which duty shift you will report.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
8 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94806.7
Security Level 1 - Open

zpglS1t.png
TO CMDR Caspius
CC CAPT Thiessen, Tau; LCDR Kermit, Liz; LCDR Kermit, James
FROM LT H’ajah
SUBJ Re: TRANSFER REQUEST
4OB3P0J.png

THANK YOU COMMANDER. YOU WILL CERTAINLY NOT REGRET THIS.

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h'ajah, shal puqbe'
Lt. H'ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
DevOps Team, Operations Dept., Deep Space 13
6 Likes