Trellains Art

Nice! I used to play a bunch of miniatures games and painting them was what I hated the most. Woulda been nice to have a friend like you :p
1 Like
Hah, richard dean anderson forever.
White Stars!
Some things i painted up in college for friends, or customers. I used to have so much time to do artistic things back then.
5 Likes
A few other things I painted for customers, and friends in college. Most people had me paint fantasy things for them, but some had me do space things, or historical miniatures. Historical ones took the longest, as i inevitably had to do research on it to paint it right. :p
5 Likes
I used to paint these things up for my ex, and his friends, when they would get together. They paid me well for my efforts, and always appreciated what i did for them. I have not done anything like this in a decade, or so. Maybe I should try again? I could probably sell them on Ebay, or somewhere, or maybe paint up models of ships. Although I never really did anything that big. I preffered doing the smaller things, as I could finish them easily. Here are some more pictures I had, of things i painted for people in the past.
10 Likes
adding to this
2 Likes
a bunch of things
2 Likes
forgot how many photos there were
1 Like
into the scince fiction things now
1 Like
some very old things
3 Likes
I could charge a lot for painting these, because of all the detail
1 Like
Tau, for Tau
3 Likes
bugs
2 Likes
star wars things
3 Likes
star trek
1 Like
really old things
3 Likes
Trellain, these are beautiful! Wonderful detail!
A work in progress. Alistairs Wraith fighter from Stargate I printed for him.
2 Likes

3D printed USS Cerritos for Alistair.

3 Likes