T'Vel: Welcome & Summons

To: T’Vel @TVel
CC: LT Khet; LT Stern;
Subj: Welcome & Summons

Ms. T’Vel,

My name is Neema Perim, I’m the Federation Ambassador assigned to this region. I apologize for being unable to meet with you when you arrived on DS13, but I hope you’ve found your accommodations and office space to be satisfactory.

As I’m sure you’re aware by now, we are in the midst of a crisis in our neighboring sectors and the diplomatic corps has been working as hard as anyone to mitigate it. I will be arriving at the Talos Junction outpost in the Yuhop System later this evening, where I intend to remain for the next several days. If you are able, please meet me there. Beyond the value of meeting in person, I will require your assistance in the coming days.

If Lieutenants Khet or Stern from the diplomatic corps are available, they can help you arrange transport and join you for the trip. If not, it is a simple matter of requesting a runabout from starbase operations, and should cause you no trouble.

//SIGNED//
Neema Perim
Federation Ambassador

OOC If you’re free some time this week, I’d love to get an RP in! Could be just a meet & greet, but I’m also willing to run some invasion-related diplo content for you and @Aev and/or @Sophist if they happen to be available. Gimme a shout on discord when you’re around and we’ll see if we can get something together. If it doesn’t line up, no big deal, we’ll find time sooner or later!

4 Likes

Greetings Ambassador,

There is no need for any apology; my arrival was well-attended and your staff are to be commended for their diligence.

I have been learning what I can of the current situation, and will meet you in the Yuhop System as soon as possible.

Thank you,

T’Vel

OOC: Hey! I think I’ll need to get a bit better at formatting these things, sorry this is so rough in comparison. I’m not great at these things. :( But thank you very much for the message! I’ll reach out on Discord and see when might work for you, I’d love to RP too - but I know there’s a big event on with lots of moving parts, and so no pressure to run anything on my behalf, alright? I’m absolutely fine with just a meeting kind of scene if that helps things. :) Thank you again, and hope to catch you soon!

2 Likes