U.S.S. Dragon Inquiry

Summons

Drake

To: CAPT Tungsten, D. (@DrakeTungsten)
CC: RADM Quint, E.
Subj: U.S.S. Dragon Inquiry

Captain,

My condolences to your loss.

As is required by Starfleet following the loss of a vessel, 38th Fleet Command is starting an inquiry into the actions that led to the loss of the U.S.S. Dragon. As part of this inquiry, I will need to speak to you and your First Officer.

Please arrange an interview date with my office at your earliest convenience. Let me know if you have any further questions.

In the meantime, should you require counselling, the department on Deep Space 13 will be able to accommodate you.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

Evette ((NPC))

To: CMDR LaSalle, E. (@DrakeTungsten)

Commander,

My condolences to your loss.

As is required by Starfleet following the loss of a vessel, 38th Fleet Command is starting an inquiry into the actions that led to the loss of the U.S.S. Dragon. As part of this inquiry, I will need to speak to you and your Commanding Officer.

Please arrange an interview date with my office at your earliest convenience. Let me know if you have any further questions.

In the meantime, should you require counselling, the department on Deep Space 13 will be able to accommodate you.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

OOC This can be done offscreen, it does not need to be RP’d.

Ayesha

To: CAPT Mirazuni, A

Captain,

As is required by Starfleet following the loss of a vessel, 38th Fleet Command is starting an inquiry into the actions that led to the loss of the U.S.S. Dragon. As you are listed in the reports as being key personnel on the mission, you will be required to attend an interview.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

Siana

To: LTJG Mekyu, S. (@Moose)

Lieutenant,

As is required by Starfleet following the loss of a vessel, 38th Fleet Command is starting an inquiry into the actions that led to the loss of the U.S.S. Dragon. As you are listed in the reports as being key personnel on the mission, you will be required to attend an interview.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

Veneela

To: ENS Sovum, V. (@Veneela)

Ensign,

Regards,

//SIGNED//

2 Likes

To: RADM Bishop, S.
CC: RADM Quint, E.; CMDR Sakkhet
Subj: RE: U.S.S. Dragon Inquiry

Admirals (My department head copied for information.),

I avail myself at your convenience for interview. I include my duty shifts for the foreseeable, but I am available during my off shift hours as well.

Kind regards,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Junior Grade Siana Mekyu
Tactical Officer,
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// dutyshift.rpt

1 Like

To: RADM Bishop, S. (@Sam)
CC: RADM Quint, E., CMDR LaSalle, E. ((NPC))
Subj: RE: U.S.S. Dragon Inquiry

Thank you for your sympathy, Sir.

This inquiry was expected, so my first officer and I will be available at your convenience to complete these proceedings. We will be happy to add any detail needed from what was in my report on the incident, or explain motivations as needed, to the best of our abilities.

Commander LaSalle happens to be present as I am writing this reply, and has given her agreement with me that while we’d prefer not to have another reason to keep replaying those events in our minds, it is happening anyway. The sooner we can do our duty to this inquiry, the better in our shared opinion.

Without a ship to command, our schedules are quite open at the moment, so the scheduling of this inquiry is at your discretion.

//SIGNED//
Captain Drake Tungsten
Commanding Officer,
USS Dragon

1 Like

To: RADM Bishop, S (@Sam )
CC: RADM Quint, E; CMDR Jarnefelt, C (@Eunha )
Subj: RE: U.S.S Dragon Inquiry

Admirals,
Should my testimony prove to be needed I can make time to speak of the incident at the Admiral’s earliest convenience.

//SIGNED//
ENS Veneela Sovum
Medical Officer, Medical Student
Deep Space 13

1 Like

To: </Starfleet Command>
CC: RADM Quint, E (@Quint); CAPT Tungsten, D. (@DrakeTungsten)
Subj: U.S.S. Dragon loss - Preliminary Report

After the review of the incident that led to the loss of the U.S.S. Dragon, NCC 93887 (Buran Class) on Stardate 98197.1, it is the decision of this officer that there are no grounds for a court-martial of the officer, CAPTAIN DRAKE TUNGSTEN. All actions that were taken were morally sound and given careful consideration given the circumstances that the Captain was in. Whilst the Captain’s actions led to the ultimate destruction of his ship, the actions were taken to safeguard the lives of his crew and to protect Federation integrity.

A preliminary report is attached, whilst a full report will be incoming. This officer requests a new command be made available for Captain Tungsten, pending an up to date psychological and medical evaluation.

Yours Sincerely,

//SIGNED//

//ATTACHMENT// dragon93887_981971inquiry.rep

2 Likes

To: CAPT Nimitz, A (@Nimitz)
CC: ~~
Subj: U.S.S. Dragon loss

Captain Nimitz,

As you are no doubt aware, the U.S.S Dragon was lost on Stardate 98197.1. As the inquiry is now over, if you feel that you require another ship in your squadron to make up for the loss of the U.S.S Dragon, please let me know, including which ship or ships you feel would fit the best in your squadron.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

1 Like