U.S.S. Eminence

With the start of RP events being run off the USS Eminence, I am opening the ship up to player characters. Please temper expectations with respect to what kind of ship it will be. At the moment I don't plan to develop it into a tight knit crew with all the trimmings such as frequent onboard social RP, shipwide projects, and crew evaluations. Argo already has a number of very good ships for that kind of environment such as the Valley Forge, WIlliam Ockham, and Axiom.

This ship will primarily be for players who want to take a more immersive role in the storylines being run off Eminence, want to be part of a ship crew and find my style comfortable, or want to run their own events off Eminence. Note that Eminence events are open to everyone, and you do not need to be part of the crew to participate. However, for events with limited amounts of personnel, crewmembers will have priority.

--
Ship Name: USS Eminence
Organizer: @CaoCaoPuff
Recruiting Status: Open. Depending on attendance levels for events, crew size may be limited but currently no plans.
Typical RP Type: Free-form / Structured (Social and Gameplay highly likely, but currently unplanned)
Event Schedule: Bi-Weekly RP events in the form of Foundry or other small group RP organized by @CaoCaoPuff.
Off schedule RP in the form of onboard social RP, Holodeck Sims (PvE or PvP Queues), or free-form events is also possible. Crew are free to plan and run these, but I currently have none planned.
Timezone: Crew are free to run events and such whenever they want. That being said, I run on PST and events will tentatively be scheduled Gamma Fri-Sun. If weekday events happen, they will be Gamma +1 or +2.
Additional Requirements: To apply, all IC issues must be settled (No conflicts of interest, get permission from superior officers, etc. All transfers and transitions must be peaceful and bloodless). Characters must also have played at least one USS Eminence event before joining. Make sure you are comfortable with the style and flow of the RP that will be run.
RP Details / Restrictions:
How often does the ship visit the starbase?: Schrödinger's Starship. Always present and absent unless stated definitively, which I will not do except in the case of fleetwide events (Hur'q DS9 trip / Risa / etc). Say whatever is convenient for your character unless the ship is mid-event and obviously not docked.
Non-ship RP allowed while ship is not in port: Yes. IC excuse or timewarping.
Players allowed to use ship without Captain online: Yes. Use it for events, social RP, or anything else. No need to get captain's permission first, just inform me of the aftermath later. If used for an event, crew have permission to cause damage up to and including destruction of the ship and NPC casualties. However, the PC must be the responsible party in cases of severe damage or death. (You aren't allowed to have things explode around you unless you're the one initiating it. Something explodes or someone dies? Your actions have to be responsible.) Keep in mind that depending on severity of actions, the player may be ejected from the crew IC.
Other RP Details:
-The USS Eminence currently has its own Foundry map set https://argo.enjin.com/forum/m/6618775/viewthread/31972359-starship-interior-foundry-map which is available for use in RP events by the crew.
- Many RP episodes will make use of the Foundry. As such, they are limited to five people. Eminence crew will take priority in most cases, and blank spots will be filled in by other personnel.
- Attendance for any event is not mandatory.
- Temporary crew modifications to starship systems are allowed with no restrictions. Long term or permanent modifications should be cleared by the captain (@CaoCaoPuff)
- Other details pertaining to Foundry RP and RP style in general here: (Coming soon.)

Open Positions:
  • All positions are open unless filled by a PC. List of filled positions below:

• Captain
2 Likes