USS Reyga - Shipboard Messaging

USS Reyga
NCC-98122
File:
Internal Comm Log

OOCThis thread will be used for any crew-to-crew comm messages internal to the Reyga. These messages can be on any topic, with the only (admittedly vague) restriction being that things deserving of their own thread should get their own thread instead.
1 Like

BCC: LCDR Kuvak, LT Castillo, LTJG Ralts, ENS Sadaann, ENS Yog’Sholegh, … (47 others)
CC: CMDR Sedai
Subj: Welcome Aboard

By now you’ll have received your orders for transfer to the USS Reyga. If not, then, surprise!

As most of the ship’s crew is arriving individually, please be aware that you may be reporting aboard prior to your department head’s arrival. As a result, all crewmembers are asked to check in first with the watch officer on the bridge.

As we get settled in over the next two weeks we’ll be hosting a series of meet-and-greets along with ship familiarization drills. These are optional, but I encourage you to come get to know your new shipmates.

I’m honored to have you all aboard as part of Reyga’s first crew rotation, and I look forward to joining you on our first voyage.

//SIGNED//
Captain James Kermit
Commanding, USS Reyga

8 Likes

BCC: ENS Yog’Sholegh, … (29 others)
Subj: Science career goals discussion

Good afternoon, officers, and welcome aboard.

In case you were unaware, apart from my role as executive officer on the Reyga, I am also acting as head of the science department. Towards that end, I’m working my way through meeting with the science personnel to get a sense of your interests, personal strengths and career goals, so that if we have particular opportunities to which you would be well suited, I can make sure you are assigned to them.

I’ve allocated a couple weeks’ worth of open office hours for these meetings, so please take a look at the attached bookings file and select a slot that will work for you.

I look forward to getting to know you a little better.

//SIGNED//
CMDR K. Sedai
XO/Science, USS Reyga

//ATTACHMENT// REYGA-sci-appts.cal

5 Likes

To: ENS Ban
Subj: Extended welcome/discussion

Good afternoon, Ensign.

Recent events have made me feel that it would be beneficial for us to meet and, perhaps, have an informal debriefing about some of the things you’ve been through.

Please note that I have referred to your calendar and blocked out some time this upcoming weekend; if this won’t work for you for whatever reason, do let me know. I will otherwise expect you to in my office at the appointed time.

//SIGNED//
CMDR K. Sedai
XO/Science, USS Reyga

3 Likes

To: Reyga/All
Subj: Repairs Complete

Major repairs to the ship are complete at this time. It is now safe to return. Engineering crews will be conducting additional lower priority repairs and carrying out tests over the remaining several days.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Kuvak
Chief Engineer, USS Reyga

2 Likes

To: <Reyga/ALL>
Subj: XO Sedai off posting next week

Good evening, all Reyga personnel.

For your awareness, I will be disembarking from the vessel at Deep Space 13 starting next Monday for a brief period of recreational leave. I am due back on Friday before the Reyga gets under way.

Per protocol, LCDR Kuvak will be serving as acting executive officer. Please direct all pressing concerns to him in my absence.

//SIGNED//
CMDR K. Sedai
XO/Science, USS Reyga

4 Likes