EYE COLOR
Blue
HAIR COLOR
Black

CAREER MILESTONES

0pAAbSL.png

2334 | Serona begins at the age of 18

2339 | Admittance into the War Collage

2343 | Finished War Collage training, Granted the rank of Erein and posted to be the aide of Commander-General Ruwon

2349 | Promoted to the rank of (Erei'Arrain) Sub-Lieutenant. Continued service as Aide for Commander-General Ruwon

2355 | Promoted to (Arrain) Lieutenant

2360 | Promoted to Centurion (Enarrain) Centurion

2367 | Promoted to (Erei'Riov) SubCmdr, given command of the I.R.W. Vincleexe T'Varo Class

2373 | Dominion War begins, Posted with the Vincleexe to the Romulan Neutral Zone border

2374 | Entered the Dominion War as part of the first wave of Romulan forces to enter the conflict

2375 | Early 2375 I.R.W. Vincleexe lost during the second battle of Chin'toka
*Reassigned to Romulan Fleet command post Battle of Chin'toka

2387 |Promoted to Commander Given command of the I.R.W. Xiko D'Deridex Class
*Hobus event occurs, destruction of Romulus I.R.W. Xiko on patrol when it occured.
*Waits for orders following the disaster, contacted by different Admirals & Politicians forming different factions vying for control

2390 | I.R.W. Xiko Left on it's to it's own devices having declared for nobody until late 2390 under the banner of Admiral (Enriov) Xetak joining a flotilla of Romulan ships, heading for Rator III
* I.R.W. Xiko Running low on supplies, having seen combat with three different Romulan factions looking to control the reminants of the Empire
*Having declared for Rator III the I.R.W. Xiko begins to reintergrate into operations in the Empire

2395 | Carried out operations as 'normal' to reinforce and secure the Empires borders against attack

2411 | Defected to the Romulan Republic after discovering Tal'Shair Elachi abductions

2414 | Deployed to fight the Iconians on the Romulan Front

2416 | Reassigned to Romulan Republic Fleet command as Fleet Logician & Warbird Design

2418 | Tasked to Command the R.R.W. Esmar Expiermental Warbird

BIOGRAPHICAL HIGHLIGHTS

IMMEDIATE FAMILY
  • MATERNAL Netena. Romulan Imperial Navy Admiral (Enriov) (KIA During the Hobus Supernova).
  • PATERNAL Metak. Guard officer in the Dilithium Mines on Remus (KIA During Shinzon's Rebellion).
  • SIBLING Ro'Wena. Step-Sister.

2aMOxVj.png

MEDICAL HISTORY

PHYSICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
UP TO DATE: Y
EVALUATOR: Dr. Latta

NOTES:

MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
UP TO DATE: Y
EVALUATOR: Dr. Giellun

NOTES:
1 Like