Welfare Check, ENS Sovum

To: CAPT Mirazuni

Subj: Welfare Check, ENS Sovum

Captain,

I apologize for interrupting your leave. Based on a report from Risian Security, JAG requests and recommends a check on the welfare of Ensign Veneela Sovum.

According to the report, the Ensign’s blood was found along with an abandoned Starfleet combadge at the site of what is believed to have been a struggle. The Ensign’s information has not been turned over to the civilian authorities, nor has she been implicated in any wrongdoing. This is simply a matter of concern for her safety.

Thank you.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Merrick Stray
38th Fleet Judge Advocate

OOC In addition to being sent via subspace, a Starfleet Officer was assigned to track down Ayesha in person and deliver it via PADD, in case she’s not checking her messages. @Sam

3 Likes

To: ENS Sovum, V
CC: <SeniorOfficers/Endeavour>
BCC: LT Stray, M
Subj: Welfare Check

Ensign,

I hope you are having a good vacation. As you are aware, it is ship policy to keep up to date on where our crew are whilst on leave. Usually a confirmed visual of the crewmember by a senior crew member is enough, but I have been told that our team has not seen you around lately. This is of no great concern, as you must be enjoying your holiday elsewhere.

Just so that we are updated with our information, please reply back to this message in the next 24 hours so that we know you are okay. No other action will be required.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

To: CMDR Eunbi, J. (@Eunha)
CC: <SeniorOfficers/Endeavour>
Subj: Sovum, V; Welfare Check

JAG would not be contacting me if this wasn’t serious. There is evidence that the Ensign has been in a fight, with her blood being found on location and signs of struggle.

Satzaf, get any security officers that are not on leave to begin searching for the Ensign unofficially.

Eunha, ask around, see what you can learn.

Send timely reports to me.

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes