Which actor would play your character?

Well as this is the only toon I've thought this up for, I'd say T'Pemi'd be played by Emma Stone as I have said T'Pemi has a voice similar to Stone's.
emma-stone-4.png
3 Likes
I'll be honest...I have no idea who would play Zel'drith or Kozath. Both being aliens any actress would have makeup and prosthetics, so I am not so sure.
After some thought, I'd have to say Aaron Eckhart for Tanis. Maybe when he was a little bit younger though. Primarily his personality as SSgt Nantz from Battle: Los Angeles with a good helping of his angst and rage from Dark Knight (after playing with matches) and Frankenstein. Personally, I think he'd pull off the Borg look quite well. :p

i-frankenstein2.jpg
1 Like
God help me, I can't stop.

Kirina
Spoiler: Natalie PortmanShow
EYHa86q.jpg
5 Likes
Having seen Horns, I would like to revise my casting for Davin.
Spoiler: Badass Daniel RadcliffeShow
54a754bcc0d8c_-_elle-daniel-redcliff-h-elh.jpg
And for Elizabeth Lir Callahan,
Spoiler: Dr Who's Karen GillianShow
550x298_Karen-Gillan--Bridget-Regan--Julianne-Moore--Red-hair-actresses-at-their-best-5605.jpg
1 Like
After thinking about it quite a while, I think Mrian would be Ruby Rose an Australian Actress/Dj/Model Entertainment person.
Spoiler: Show
654701-ruby-rose.jpg

c4f88cfbc9311f771ec6da45c78e7256.jpg
Funny that a young Robert Patrick was the cop in Terminator 2. I think him especially I this picture, would be a good Adam. I would say Adam's voice would be like Patrick's when he played John Dogget in the last seasons of the X-files...kind of...New Yorker-ish?
1f7f2315d2e1dd26587660ab351435d8.jpg
4 Likes
I don't really have a face actor that matches Hanabi, so I'd probably go with a new to the field actor no one has seen who manages to do her dispositions right. Though for a voice actress, I'd say Jennifer Hale.
Tabitha Caine is tall, muscled, blonde and generally deadpan. A few actresses spring to mind, Cate Blanchett, Uma Thurman .... but no. Neither have that simmering violence or ready sarcastic dryness. So I'm going for ... Katee Sackhoff. Hopefully she can do a slight Londoner accent.

starbuck-bsg.jpg

katee-sackhoff-263x350.jpg

katee_sackhoff.jpg
1 Like
I'm gonna be super annoying with this, because I can see two actors who could pull Eli off, firstly:

Paul Bettany
PvhG8Ma.jpg

Secondly, James McAvoy
aEHSF1M.jpg

Two actors I dearly enjoy watching, I first saw Bettany in 'A Knight's Tale' which is a thoroughly amusing film, McAvoy I first saw in 'Children of Dune' made before Sci-Fi channel went down the drain.
5 Likes
Only one actor comes to mind who fits looks, body and personality

Cameron-cameron-diaz-33715591-643-800.jpg

...when she was Vissa's age of course...
Ok, i make this short. I call dibs on Andy Serkis in a mocapsuit playing a CGI S'ill.
3 Likes
I gave it some thought, I'd say Rachel Nichols for Kero, a slightly more temperamental and light-hearted version of Kiera Cameron:

723312c3b2e0a0b7db6b03ddca0f5433.jpg

tumblr_inline_myf8zfvQwa1r1nmq8.png
1 Like
Mew could be performed by any dude in a suit. Her voice... Samantha Bond, who played Moneypenny in Goldeneye

samantha-bond--008.jpg
1 Like
For those who have been reading Frost in Arkansas, here's Rosie McCaffrey (who I hope to bring into the 38th as an alt) - either Tuppence Middleton or Kiera Knightley

tuppence-middleton-uk-premiere-trance-01.jpg

Keira-Knightley-017.jpg
2 Likes
wrote:
I gave it some thought, I'd say Rachel Nichols for Kero, a slightly more temperamental and light-hearted version of Kiera Cameron:

She's already played a Star Trek character though, in one of the movies. Just FYI.
wrote:
wrote:

She's already played a Star Trek character though, in one of the movies. Just FYI.

I forgot about that! But there are actors who did more than one roles in Star Trek :)
2 Likes
I'm changing mine to Helen Mirren. She's got much more an assertive Very British voice.

helen_mirren.jpg

Much more fitting for the Cambridge-educated cat.
2 Likes
Think I found one for Raven, think she could do good.

MV5BMTEzNjk3MjI0OTFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDkwMTc1NzUx._V1__SX1178_SY587_.jpg

...She's actually almost exactly Raven.
1 Like
I didn't realize it until I watched this movie for a Literature class, but a young Marlin Brando bares a resemblance to Adam.

Waterfront_056Pyxurz.jpg