25 Sept: Halcyon Days (Flashback Arc)

Officers of 38th Fleet 'Argo' have discovered the derelict of the U.S.S. Halcyon, a 23rd century Pioneer-class starship, in the depths of a dark nebula in the Doza Sector. The ship's logs were retrieved and the ship itself was towed back to DS13. What will Argo discover about the Halcyon's last days?

--

When: Every other Sunday @ beta until it ends.
14 Aug, 28 Aug, 11 Sept, 25 Sept.

Where: U.S.S. Halcyon

What: This is an arc that takes place chronologically in the past. In present day, you are free to imagine that the events are being played out on a holodeck-interpreted version of the Halcyon's last ship logs. But in terms of what we will actually be doing, it will be bridge RP from the perspective of the historical characters.

OOC point of contact: @evenrue

--

For more information, you may want to see these threads:

4 Likes
Bump, this is tomorrow, all.

Ship assignments have been made out. I am willing to haggle a bit on ranks for the lower-ranked personnel (LT and below), so if you don't like it, feel free to protest to me and suggest an alternative, but obviously it needs to stay within the right range.

http://argo.enjin.com/forum/m/6618775/viewthread/28031010-uss-halcyon

Please feel free to badger admin for invites to the fleet on your characters if you need them!

--

If you submitted a character to me and don't see it there, there are two possibilities: (1) i missed it, please poke me ASAP or (2) your name ends with an N and therefore I have a slightly special plan for you that I haven't been able to speak to you about yet will you please freaking get online already argh.
6 Likes
Something's come up and I won't be able to make this one :( Sorry all.
::implements a thumbs down kudos JUST FOR LAUREN::
2 Likes
I may not be back in time today for this, but if I can make it I will. Sorry in advance if I don't!
Have fun you guys, not going to be able to be around.
I won't be able to make it today, guys, I'm sorry. Some last minute errands have to be run and I've got a ton of reading to do for classes.
Dang such a shame I missed this I would have loved to be a part of it. I love a good mystery.
Erm, so, technically this isn't over yet. There are two more episodes and I am 95% sure that they will both be significantly shorter than the last episode is, so. >_>
Is there any way I can get into this or is it to late? I am curious it looks interesting even if I just get to watch that will be sufficient.
You'd definitely be welcome to attend and watch. You could also join the RP as long as it was with a character that you are not planning to continue RPing after the arc is over (two more episodes, including tomorrow). I'm not able to assign you a departmental role, but you could be just a regular officer in one of the departments if you wanted.

And when I say character, I just mean ICly the person you are RPing as, you don't have to roll a new avatar or anything like that.
2 Likes
I've been drafted to help a friend move tomorrow so i won't be able to make it. But I'll do everything i possibly can to make the last one.
I could use John since he's my main character although I do have a Vulcan engineer just as developed but I'd have to get to know some more of the technical stuff.
Hokay, guys. This upcoming Sunday is it, the finale episode. Thanks to all those who have been following along and I hope all of you will be appropriately gratified by the reveals that are coming.

In case you are just joining us or maybe missed an episode and need to catch up, the summary of everything that's happened is available on the Halcyon's dossier page: http://argo.enjin.com/forum/m/6618775/viewthread/28031010-uss-halcyon
5 Likes
If I can come let me know.
It's the same as last time, you're welcome to join or watch, just as long as you know and accept it's with a character that won't be surviving.
In loving memory of the Halcyon and her crew (I know there were more people on the crew, but these are the only ones I got info for on the slides :):
2 Likes