26th May | Signals from the Beyond Part 2

The Federation colony on Zytharion II was designed to be prosperous and lively, with a focus on leisure and entertainment in a cold and unforgiving sector of space. Things did not go to plan, however, as deadlines and delays plagued the colonists. Then, fourteen months after the foundation, a catastrophic terraforming incident destroyed the colony, leaving no survivors. But now, a strange energy reading is coming from the planet, and the U.S.S. Endeavour is sent to investigate…

Shift Time: Gamma (but see below). See Shift Schedule and Weekly Meetups for details.

Audience: OPEN

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: Sector space for bridge invites

This is a U.S.S. Endeavour mission, and will be pitched to lower deck and lower-ranking characters. All are welcome to attend, but the only ship that will be participating is the Endeavour.

1 Like

I’ve had to push this event back unfortunately. I have scheduled it for beta on the 28th, but I am more than happy to push it to gamma if more people are able to attend.

Please press going if you can attend at beta, but select interested if you can attend gamma.

Edit: moved to gamma

1 Like